News By Tag
* Minto Communities
* Baker Real Estate
* Own Some Florida Warmth Campaign
* New Home Purchase
* South Florida
* More Tags...
News By Place
Minto Communities Partners With Baker Real Estate for Own Some Florida Warmth Campaign
Two of Canada’s leading real estate companies – Minto and Baker Real Estate – are teaming up to help home buyers find their dream second home in Florida, the “Sunshine State.”
As the second phase of Minto Communities’
“With an extensive network, unique knowledge of both Canada and Florida markets and a history of achieving sales results, we couldn’t have found a better partner in Baker Real Estate,” states Michael Belmont, president of Minto Communities. “We look forward to sharing our exceptional waterfront, golf and resort-style communities with their agents and customers.”
Minto features the following communities that should appeal to the most discriminating buyer:
Florida’ East Coast:
• Artesia – In Sunrise, these new homes boast cutting-edge designs with the look, feel, and style of cultivated European residences. Indeed, most invite you into courtyards via a private, gated entry where beautifully arched colonnades frame the sculpted roof lines. Priced from the $270s for exceptional two-story living, Artesia offers courtyard homes and terrace homes with a two-car garage and a backyard for outdoor fun. Artesia's superior location is at the epicenter of South Florida, close to shopping, entertainment and sports venues while only being a short drive to the world-class Fort Lauderdale beach or, a little further, downtown Miami.
• Cascada at Monterra – Located in desirable Cooper City, this exquisite gated neighborhood features inspired 2 and 3-bedroom courtyard homes with 2-car garages, from the $200s. Outside, these new award-winning homes in South Florida feature Santa Barbara and Palm Beach-styled architecture, appointed with covered patios and balconies. Innovative interiors feature wide-open living spaces, spacious kitchens, generous bedrooms and luxurious baths. An exclusive resident-only pool, clubhouse and recreation center await. Cascada is within a short driving distance to the beaches of Fort Lauderdale, the restaurants and shops of Miami Beach and Ft. Lauderdale International airport.
• Olympia – In one of the U.S.’ most affluent counties resides one of Palm Beach’s finest master-planned communities, Olympia. Minto offers Mission, Palm Beach and West Indies style homes featuring rotundas, dramatic foyers, luxurious master bedrooms and airy gourmet kitchens. Ideally located within a community of more than 240 acres of lakes and wetland preserves including 100-acre Lake Olympia, the community features an elegant Mediterranean Clubhouse with great room, community room, spa-like fitness center and more. An outside lagoon-style pool offers fountains and island spa. Homes are priced from the $300s to over $700s.
• PortoSol – Located in one of the U.S.’ most prestigious counties – Palm Beach – PortoSol offers extraordinary living, luxury and value in its Royal Palm Beach location. Priced from the mid $200s for elegant and spacious one- to two-story living, the homes offer a wide variety of designs, floor plans and premium standard features to meet the lifestyle preference of any buyer. In addition to fine living, the stunning community includes more than 100 acres of lakes, preserves and landscaped open areas and as well as a renowned clubhouse with a pool, fitness center and billiards room.
• TownPark at Tradition – Located in Port Saint Lucie – named one of the “Best Places to Retire” by Portfolio.com – Minto’s TownPark homes offer stylish living surrounded by lakes, preserves and open areas. Minto’s architecturally-
Florida’s West Coast:
• Lakewood Ranch, Country Club East – Located in one of the country’s most acclaimed master-planned golf club communities, Minto is proud to building exciting new home designs on the Ranch. A short drive to award-winning beaches, golf courses, restaurants and the Tampa metropolitan area, Minto’s homes offer stylish interiors, dramatic elevations and innovative floor plans combining 2-, 3- and 4-bedrooms with 2- and 3-car garages. Homes on large sites start from the $290s.
• Harbour Isle on Anna Maria Sound – Florida’s best resort island lifestyle offering a Southern coastal architectural style to suite any beachcomber. Incredible Island Coach homes offer scenic water and nature vistas from every home. Unique elevations, innovative floor plans and built-in luxury features complete the ultimate coastal home. The gated waterfront community features a kayak launch, beach club, marina and is minutes away from beaches, golf, medical centers and a premium outlet mall. Prices start in the low $330s to $500s.
• Sun City Center – Named to the Hall of Fame of Best Master Planned Communities by Where to Retire Magazine, Sun City Center features a variety of exquisite homes to create an easy, carefree lifestyle. Minto offers single-family homes, estate homes and paired villas ranging from the $150s to $300s. Designed with stylish interiors, all homes are conveniently located to golf cart paths that quickly bring homeowners to nearby shopping centers, restaurants, golf courses and medical facilities.
For complete information on Minto Communities, please visit http://www.minto.com/
About Minto Communities
Launched in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has built more than 70,000 homes – 20,000 in Florida – and holds more than two million square feet of commercial space as part of its integrated real estate development, construction and management operations in Ottawa, Toronto and Florida.
Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities, in addition to low, mid and high-rise condominiums to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition by J.D. Power and Associates and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
About Baker Real Estate
With annual new home sales of nearly two billion dollars, Baker Real Estate Incorporated is one of Canada’s most successful real estate companies. Baker specializes in the project marketing and sales of new home communities, including condominiums, townhouses and single-family homes as well as hotel condominiums and resort properties. The company was formed by Pat Baker and has grown into a prestigious group of real estate professionals, servicing Canada’s premier builders and developers in both local and international markets. Baker has offices in Toronto, Montreal and Florida and associated offices in Singapore; Hong Kong; Jakarta, Indonesia; Seoul, Korea; Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou in China; Bangkok, Thailand; Moscow, Russia; Mumbai, India; and Ireland.