News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Location
iZotope Launches Suite of iOS SDKs for Audio Effects
Leader in Audio Processing Offers Free iOS Programming Guide for Audio Developers
While iZotope has already licensed audio DSP technology to clients such as Smule for “I Am T-Pain”, Audiofile Engineering for “FiRe and FiRe 2,” and Sonoma Wire Works for “GuitarTone,”
What’s in the SDKs?
• Multiple SDKs: Developers will have access to a wide variety of professional audio effects spanning the six kits below:
- Audio Repair: De-noising and audio clean up
- DJ FX: Time and pitch control for single voiced instruments
- Vocal FX: Pitch correction and vocal remover
- Trash FX: 9 different box models and 11 distortion types
- Fun FX: Fun vocal FX including tape stop and loud speaker
- Core FX: EQ, dynamics, delay, reverb
• Multiple uses: Effects within the SDKs can apply to apps of all varieties, including apps for field recording, DJ remixing, karaoke singing, lecture recording, gaming, chatting and more.
• Easy integration:
• Free guide to iOS audio programming:
Pricing and Availability:
For pricing information on iZotope’s iOS SDKs please contact iZotope Technical Sales Representative Scott Simon at scott.simon@
To learn more about iZotope’s iOS SDKs or to download the iOS Audio Programming Guide, visit http://www.izotope.com/
# # #
About iZotope, Inc.
iZotope is a research-driven audio technology company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Its award-winning products and audio technologies are used by millions of people in over 50 countries, from consumers to musicians to major film, TV, and radio studios. Some of the diverse clients include musical giants like BT, Depeche Mode, and RZA of WuTang Clan; radio stations like Boston's iconic WGBH; and TV programming like CBS's Survivor, the Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch, the World Cup broadcast, and the GRAMMY awards. Through an extensive licensing program, iZotope technology is also directly integrated into products made by industry-leaders such as Adobe, Avid, and Sony; video games from companies like Harmonix and Ubisoft; as well as a growing number of mobile phone applications. For more information on iZotope products, visit http://www.izotope.com.