News By Tag
* Three Sisters' Marketplace
* More Tags...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Support Local Artisans at the Three Sisters' Marketplace.com Philadelphia Holiday Shop
Three Sisters’ Marketplace.com holds their first Holiday Shop Dec. 16 & 17th – right here in Philadelphia – a fun event with hand-crafted items created by local Artisans.
By: Wendy Wolf
Three Sisters' Marketplace is an online marketplace where Artisans from all over the U.S. can sign up to sell their hand-crafted items. It's free to join and free to list - unlike most other sites out there that charge fees upfront. A few times a year Three Sisters’ Marketplace opens up shop, literally, to bring our online items to a live event - the next one is this Friday right here in Philadelphia.
In addition to many local Artisans that will be showcased Three Sisters' Marketplace has selected a few of their top-sellers from across the country to participate as well. Everything from Fine Jewelry to Bath & Body items to Crocheted Pieces to One-Of-A Kind Wearable Art will be featured in the Holiday Shop.
Hours: Friday December 16th 3-8pm Saturday December 17th 10am-9pm
Location: 759 S. 4th Street, Philadelphia, PA
We'll have a fantastic selection of hand-made items....
• Jewelry * Bath & Body * Kid Stuff * Fine Jewelry * Handbags * Hand-Crafted Soaps * Candles * Housewares * Earrings * Raffles * And More *
Stop in to Shop or visit them online store at. . . www.ThreeSistersMarketplace.com
This is the perfect opportunity to Buy Local and support local artisans right here in Philadelphia - in the convenience of the Three Sisters' Marketplace Holiday Shop.
Here are some of the Items available at the Holiday Shop - All Made in the USA.
* Fine Jewelry from Jen Blyth
* Fashion Jewelry from Chris Dec, Lorraine Wolf, Alison Andrews & Anne Ostendarp
* Housewares from Renee Pedro, Conrad Booker, Elizabeth Bolivar Edelheit & DJ Remington
* Wearable Art Clothing from Joanne Litz of Steel Pony
* Ceramics from Marie Cuper
* Bath & Body from Julie Koenig
* Crocheted pieces from Michelle Gill
* Handbags from Suzanne Brindley
* Photography from Vaughn Jennings
* Kid's Stuff from Kiki's Things
* Hand-Spun Hand-Dyed Yarn by Nikki Virbitsky
And Much, Much More!
Stop in to Shop: 759 S. 4th Street, Philadelphia, PA
They accept cash and all major credit cards. Can't make it to the Holiday Shop? Don't Live in the Area? Visit the online store at... www.ThreeSistersMarketplace.com
# # #
Three Sisters' Marketplace is an online marketplace where artisans can sign up for free and list their hand-crafted items for sale, connect with customers and list live events on our calendar....and of course great Shopping for unique items!