★ LATEST ★ Top Hosting Providers Week 3 November 2011
Here is this week’s list of the top ten hosting companies compiled by hosting-reviews.co.uk. Hosting-reviews.co.uk are the only independent hosting reviews website on the internet today, and all results are up to date as of 16 November 2011.
1. Zoom Active - Zoom Active are still leading the way at the top of this week’s chart with a great 276 merits, merits which are made up from three articles and a monumental 255 answered questions in the FAQ's section. They have been top of the pile for five weeks now and they are showing no signs of relinquishing top spot to the chasing pack.
2. Award Space - Award Space are the perennial runners-up to Zoom it seems, but they are now only six merits behind the leaders with 270 merits. Those merits are made up from 54 customer reviews which is a really commendable effort, but if Award Space want to take the top spot they are going to have to up their game a notch.
3. Recon Hosting - Making up this week’s top three are Recon Hosting. Recon has had another solid all round week and has notched up a praiseworthy 227 merits. Recon pride themselves on being great all-rounders and that shows in their figures which are made up from one discount coupon, one press release, one video tutorial, three customer reviews, five tutorials, 11 FAQ's and 30 articles. If Recon keeps on churning out impressive numbers then it will not be long until they find themselves breaking the monopoly at the top of the charts.
4. Duty Free Hosting - For the third week running Duty Free Hosting find themselves in fourth place with 140 merits, proving that their entry into the top ten a couple of weeks ago was no flash in the pan. They may still have some way to go until they break into the top three, but they can be proud of their efforts at Duty Free. Their 140 merits are made up from 19 tutorials, 15 answered question in the FAQ's, three articles and one video tutorial.
5. Inception Hosting Limited - Completing this week’s top five are Inception Hosting who have chalked up an impressive total of 131 merits. Inception have achieved their 131 merits with some good all round numbers made up of 17 tutorials, eight FAQ's, two articles, one customer review and one discount coupon. Another solid week next week and they could break into the top four as they are now only nine merits behind Duty Free Hosting in fourth place.
6. Front Range Hosting - Front Range Hosting remains in sixth place this week, but they are hot on the heels of Inception Hosting in fifth and are now just 10 merits behind with a total of 121. They have answered 51 questions in the FAQ's section, posted seven articles and four tutorials, and they also have one customer review and a discount coupon. Front Range should be proud of their efforts, but they will be looking to push on now and claim a place in the top five.
7. Pipe Ten Hosting - Holding onto seventh place this week are Pipe Ten Hosting who have 117 merits. They are now just four merits behind Front Range in sixth place, and 14 behind Inception Hosting in fifth. Competition is fierce and if Pipe Ten continue on from this week’s impressive set of figures it will not be long until they close the gap on those ahead of them. Their 117 merits are made up from one discount coupon, two articles, two video tutorials, four press releases, six tutorials, seven customer reviews and on top of all that they have answered 20 questions in the FAQ's section.
8. Sasquatch Hosting Inc - Sasquatch entered the top ten last week and have remained there after compiling a good looking total of 103 merits. They have answered a monumental 94 questions in the FAQ's section and they also have one discount coupon available. They will need to keep on producing similar numbers in the coming weeks if they want to hold onto their place in the top ten, but if they can improve they may make a move further up the table.
9. V7 Host - V7 Host was a new entry in last week’s top ten, in ninth place, and they have held onto their position this week. It is really starting to bunch up at the foot of the table as three companies are now separated by just four merits. V7 have acquired themselves a very respectable 101 merits, which are made up from 70 FAQ's, four articles and one discount coupon.
10. Certified Hosting - Certified Hosting slipped to tenth last week, but they have held onto their position this week with a steady if unspectacular week. Certified have a total of 99 merits to their name, merits that are made up from one discount coupon, one customer review, two press releases, four video tutorials, seven articles and a total of 20 answered questions in the FAQ's section.
To see more results for the Latest Top Hosting Providers see: http://hosting-
# # #
Hosting Reviews provides a 100% Free and Fair hosting reviews services whereby the hosts themselves submit content to the website in return for merits. The host with the most merits appears top of the host charts. See: http://hosting-