News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
New dawn for MedPAGES, as leading UK web publisher buys Ireland’s fastest growing health portal
Intuition Communication, a leading UK web publisher in the healthcare sector has taken 100% ownership of Medpages, Ireland’s health information site.
By: Caroline Ratner Communications
Intuition has acquired Medpages from Blue Dot Ltd and will operate the site from the UK through its representatives in Ireland.
Mepages represents an exciting opportunity for Ireland’s healthcare providers to reach a wide audience of potential clients. Intuition will use its expertise and knowledge in the online healthcare sector to position Medpages as the leading Irish health information site, and will expand its web presence through continual development, enhanced search engine ranking, sales and marketing and content development. Already considered as the leaders of web development and publishing of healthcare sites in the UK market, Intuition’s industry knowledge and recognised success are an invaluable asset to this growing Irish entity.
Intuition has been successfully building, marketing and promoting health information websites to the public both in the UK and internationally for the last seven years, building strong brands that consumers recognise and trust to provide them with reliable online healthcare information about clinics, hospitals, doctors and healthcare providers.
Intuition is the company behind some of the UK’s most visited and successful health information sites including Private Healthcare UK, the Harley Street Guide, Treatment Abroad, and the International Medical Travel Journal. Its portfolio of twenty plus sites receive over half a million visitors a month.
“We see the acquisition of Medpages as a great opportunity to develop the web site into Ireland’s most visited online health portal”, says Keith Pollard, Managing Director of Intuition Communication Ltd.
www.medpages.ie 0161 2 1460
For further information please contact: Caroline Ratner at carolineratner@
Intuition Communication (www.intuition-
• www.privatehealthcare.co.uk is the UK’s leading online gateway to information about all aspects of private healthcare options in the UK.
• www.harleystreetguide.com - provides comprehensive information about this world famous area of medical excellence.
• www.treatmentabroad.com - the UK's leading guide to health and medical tourism, covering over 30 destinations worldwide.
• www.imtj.com – the leading business to business journal for the medical travel sector.
• www.healthinsurance.org.uk a comprehensive, impartial, and easy to use online guide to the hundreds of private medical insurance products
• www.doctorinternet.info – a health information website published in English and Arabic aimed at the Arabic medical tourism market
• www.canceradvice.co.uk – an online resource for cancer patients, their relatives and carers.
A full list of sites can be found at: