News By Tag
News By Place
Veterans Benefits – Are You Missing Out?
Veterans, don’t miss an opportunity to get extensive benefits coverage. You and your family may have many options for VA support.
Excerpts from article:
The standard medical benefits package covers preventative care services, outpatient and inpatient diagnostic and treatment services, prescriptions, and long-term care. Those with a service connected disability rating are given first priority access to available services.
All enrolled veterans are entitled these services as well:
• Geriatric evaluation – an inpatient or outpatient evaluation of the veteran’s ability to care for
• Adult day health care – a therapeutic day care program that provides medical and rehabilitation
• Respite care – allows caregivers a break for either inpatient or outpatient supportive care.
• Home Healthcare & Homecare – nursing, physical therapy, tele-monitoring, bathing assistance and
provided in the veteran’s own home.
• Complete healthcare – physicians care, labs, testing, hospital care, prescriptions, durable medical
and long term care. Long term care is usually reserved for service connected disabled.
• Hearing aids, eyeglasses and dental care.
This press release contains only small excerpts from its original source. To read the full length of, How You Can Exit the Hospital Successfully, visit our Healthcare Library at www.csa.us/
The Society of Certified Senior Advisors (SCSA), provides free resources and tools for our members as an ongoing commitment that we have in helping professionals to understand the complex and dynamic lives of modern senior citizens.
SCSA’s mission is to educate professionals to work more effectively with their senior clients. For those who work with seniors, this means understanding the key health, social and financial factors that are important to seniors—and how these factors work together. For more information about SCSA and its educational course, please visit www.csa.us.
Get Information on Similar Topics. Download them now for free:
Understanding Veterans Benefits: What the VA Doesn't Tell You
How Healthcare Reform Affects Seniors
How to Get Better Healthcare
Erica Ananich, SCSA
Refer a colleague today by visiting www.csa.us/CSA Referral
# # #
SCSA educates professionals to work more effectively with their senior clients. That means understanding the key health, social & financial factors that are important to seniors — so you can find success in the senior market.
Page Updated Last on: Oct 07, 2011