News By Tag
* Municipal Court
* More Tags...
News By Location
DFW Jail Release. Attorney bonds for DFW traffic and other warrants.
The police department issues many traffic citations, code violations and non-traffic tickets for offenses like public intoxication, public lewdness, possession of drug paraphernalia, school tickets, and disorderly conduct every year.
Some DFW courts will dismiss cases in a plea in bar, some will not. Some will dismiss because of ticket errors, some will not. Some will make you post a bond if you are 16 minutes late for your case, some will not. Some will work with you on fine amounts, some will not. And, in some courts, the answer to these questions depends on which judge is sitting on the bench or prosecutor happens to be there that day. Wouldn’
Richard H. Martin can help you with:
• Richardson Speeding ticket
• Richardson No Insurance Ticket
• Richardson No Driver License Ticket
• Richardson Driving While License Invalid ticket
• Richardson Driving While License Suspended Ticket
• Richardson Failure To Present ID Ticket
• Richardson Expired Drivers License Ticket
• Richardson Seat Belt Ticket
• Richardson Accident Ticket
• Richardson Traffic Signals Ticket
• Richardson Right Turn On Red Ticket
• Richardson Fail to Signal Ticket
• Richardson Registration Ticket
• Richardson Inspection Ticket
• Richardson Window Tint Ticket
• Richardson Illegal Equipment Ticket
• Richardson Speeding in a School Zone Ticket
• Richardson Illegal U-Turn Ticket
• Richardson Stop Sign Ticket
• Richardson Passing School Bus Ticket
• Richardson Reckless Driving Ticket
• Richardson DOT Violations
• Richardson Curfew Violation
• Richardson Trucking Violation
• Richardson Ordinance Violation
• Richardson Property Violation
• Richardson Code Enforcement Violation
• Richardson Alcohol Violation
• Richardson Minor In Consumption (MIC)
• Richardson Minor In Possession (MIP)
• Richardson Public Intoxication (PI)
• Richardson DUI
• Richardson Public Lewdness
• Richardson Fail to Yield Right of Way
• Richardson CDL Violations CDL stands for Commercial Driver’s License and are required when certain vehicles are operated such as trucks, tractors, and buses. CDL violations threaten the driver’s ability to make a living and should be taken very seriously.
Why Hire A Ticket Attorney?
People's motivations for hiring lawyers in Class C Misdemeanor cases include, among other things:
• having warrants they need lifted
• needing a lot of time to pay
• being intimidated by the system because of language or past experiences
• being too annoyed by the process to go through it
• holding a Commerical Drivers License
• being too busy to handle it themselves
• not wanting to miss work time
• considering it so important that their violations don't go on their record that it is worth the low fee.
If these or some other reasons apply to you, I can help!
# # #
Dallas area traffic ticket lawyer and Dallas warrant attorney. Warrants lifted, tickets fought in all Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Rockwall, Dallas, Kaufman, Ellis and Hunt county courts. Traffic violations kept off your record. Get your license hold lifted.