News By Tag
News By Place
Knock It for iPhone/iPod/iPad - Nice Game For A Weekend
Knock It is a new small and interesting iPhone, iPod and iPad game from d-Studio, Ltd. Team, creators of Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle for iPad, TwistIt and TwistIt HD. Knock It is a wonderful game to short time at the weekend on any iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Knock It represents a savage archipelago with many different islands. The aim of the game is to conquer archipelago by winning battles on each island. On each island your army meets with an enemy opposition, so you must beat all enemies balls out from the island’s area to win the battle for the island and open the way on the next one.
Nice design, comfortable controls, eight areas with 64 different levels in total will let you to have an exiting and pleasant time. Knock It supports Game Center which allows to challenge your friends and many other people in the World.
* 64 different levels with different numbers of opponents balls and different barriers.
* Intuitive controls - user can choose the type of controls: either Aiming Beam, which shows the real trajectory of the ball shot, or Usual Arrow, which shows just direction of the shot and make the game harder.
* Sound effects control - for more comfort user can turn in-game sounds On or Off.
* Comfortable interface * iPad/iPhone/
How to Play: To make a shot touch the picked ball, pull it aside the direction opposite to the strike and let it go. The arrow shows the direction of the shot and its pressure appropriate to the length of the arrow.
For more information and latest news follow d-Studio, Ltd. on Twitter:
* iPhone/iPod touch/iPad iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 16 MB of free space
Pricing and Availability:
Knock It is available now just for $0.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in Games category).
# # #
IT company with the team of professionals in different fields of the IT industry. Most of the members have significant experience (over 10 years) in developing software products for Darwin, Mac OS X and iOS, porting from Windows to Mac OS X.