New Green Home - Introducing the New Leap Adaptive Hummingbird h2
New Green Home Features: Green based building design integrating passive solar, thermal mass and vertical “Heat Stack” design. EnergyStar rated Super efficient “Takagi” Tank-less on-demand, water-heater and much more
Introducing the New Leap Adaptive Hummingbird h2
Building on our popularly embraced Hummingbird, we heard the chirping for more and decided to make our newest nest a little bigger. We took our Hummingbird, stretched it four feet, added a luxurious bedroom suite replete with full bath, storage and walk-in closet and then expanded the Chill Deck and added an optional exterior fireplace. Like its sibling, the 860 square-foot two-bedroom, two-bath h2 is equipped with the latest in green building technology and design. In its element as a sun-kissed tropical getaway, a high desert plains drifter, or a mountain retreat, the h2’s stylish contemporary design fits amazingly well into any environment. And if
you’re downsizing your lifestyle and reducing debt load, the functional and efficient Hummingbird H2 makes
perfect sense as a primary residence.
Available in complete plans, a D.Y.I. (Do it Yourself) building kit and as site built home, customized to your
liking, the Hummingbird h2 serves as a resourceful, efficient and beautiful dwelling solution. We like to think
of the Hummingbird h2 as our marvelous little creation that grew up quick.
Build it. Live it. Luv it.
PO BOX 910725 San Diego, CA 92191
Ph. 858.554.0731 Fax. 858.764.0586
D.I.Y. Building Kit and Complete Constructions pricing are preliminary. Final prices will be determined and published May 01, 2011 on the Leap Adaptive web site.
Construction Document Set $ 1895.00
Designed to 2010 CBC (California Building Code) and 2010 CGBSC
(California Green Building Standards Code)
D.I.Y. Building Kit (Base Kit) $85,995.00
(Plus tax and shipping)
• Green based building design integrating passive solar, thermal mass and vertical “Heat Stack” design.
• LEED supportive building materials and design, supporting high material yield, sustainability, low VOC content and engineered recycled content.
• Available R-5 rated windows and patio doors. DOE (Department of Energy) discount program may be apply depending on availability.
• Panelized construction for tight fit & finish and out of the box accuracy.
• EnergyStar rated Super efficient “Takagi” Tank-less on-demand, water-heater.
• Low-flow plumbing fixtures. Including Available LG under-counter Clothes Washer/Dryer system.
• EneryStar rated Heat-pump HVAC system.
• EnergyStar rated LED and CFL lighting.
• Available modular cabinets, with European design and fitments.
• Available Designer fixtures and finishes.
• Linear fire-ribbon (Not your parent’s fireplace.)
• Reclaimed stone surfacing.
• Customizable finish palettes
# # #
The most advanced Green home plans available to owners, contractors, developers
and architects. Latest in Green building technologies at an affordable price.