Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Five Mistakes Websites Make When Attempting to Boost Traffic
Traffic is a fickle thing, some days traffic to your web site or blog comes fast and regular therefore the next traffic won't come in any respect. This could be frustrating to some website owner both new and established.
By: Ronald Reed
Here are the 5 common mistakes people make when trying to raise the traffic they've got and how to fix them.
1) Focusing a lot of on engines like google traffic, or higher specifically one search results: This is how you can term it as being putting traffic all in one basket. Even though it is declared that traffic must result from many sources, the contradiction is that many target search results traffic alone, or one search results at the cost of others.
The main reason for this is simply because a lot of people make the most the amount of money from the traffic they get from search engines like google. Then they concentrate on the main place they understand this money. This is the big mistake since in general readers are changing, of course, if you have many different places where your traffic arises from, greater changes you'll be able to "stay safe."
2) Not paying focus on your readers, or their links of their websites: It is not good when the website that they have provides extensive broken links. Greater links which are broken greater chances that traffic can look elsewhere. This is failing to pay awareness of the future prospect.
It is very important stay on top on broken links, especially in your website leading to other content you have. This is a secret to annoy a reader, both new and returning. fixing these broken links is a must.
3) Not diversifying enough: It isn't sufficiently good to have one website, or one blog. What makes money is that you write content on several sites, from article publication sites, to online writing sites. Find out which ones work well on each site and go on building on other sites. Something increase visitors to other places.
4) Being overly promotional:
5) Stopping and Starting Websites or blogs: This the place that the most mistakes happen, a person finds a market something like that then they let it rest alone. They've followed something which "increases traffic" or they have got tried several techniques to increase website traffic. They start working on a brand new niche when no work. This is where it can be hard part also comes in. They've started a few sites, which without care, won't have traffic or get them to money. Focus on a couple of websites and some niches for a time, and this will get more traffic. Learn more about the topics covered in this press release, visit http://voiceisheard.com/
# # #
I enjoy writing informative articles about consumer products, finance as well as evocative reviews on software, art and other areas that spark my interest.
Account Email Address Disclaimer Report Abuse