News By Tag
News By Location
Urdu Keyboard Stickers Can Convert any Keyboard to a Bilingual Keyboard
Urdu language keyboard stickers manufactured by Smart Keyboard Solutions are a quick and economical solution when you need a Windows compatible bilingual Urdu keyboard.
By: Loree Rolnick
“Many people don't realize that Windows includes the Urdu language font and keyboard layout,” stated Smart Keyboard Solutions CEO, Loree Rolnick. “We get many calls from customers who want to buy a Urdu keyboard so they can type in Urdu. They are pleasantly surprised to find that Windows 7, Vista, and XP include the Urdu font and keyboard layout. You simply have to activate the Urdu layout and font in Windows to be able to type. Our Urdu keyboard stickers show where the various Urdu characters are on the keyboard. The stickers work perfectly with the Windows keyboard layout and are less expensive than buying a Urdu keyboard. In addition, our Urdu stickers are more durable than the printing on most language keyboards.”
The Smart Keyboard Solutions keyboard stickers are printed on a high-quality Lexan polycarbonate for rugged durability. The lettering is printed on the underside of the sticker so your fingers never touch it. “Because you don't touch the printing,” stated Ms. Rolnick, “you don't rub the lettering off. In fact, our stickers generally outlast the keyboard. Our Urdu stickers are an economical, quick, and easy way to create a bilingual keyboard that is fully compatible with Windows Urdu.”
Some of the features of the Smart Keyboard Solutions' Urdu language stickers include (see Urdu keyboard stickers at http://www.smartkeyboardsolutions.com/
* The stickers are designed to be compatible with the current versions of Windows 7, Vista, and XP.
* All of the printing is on the underside of the stickers so it won't rub or wear off.
* The Smart Keyboard Solutions language stickers are printed on rugged, durable Lexan® for long life.
* High-quality 3M adhesive ensures that the stickers will stay in place on the keyboard, even after years of use. If you wish to remove the stickers, you can do so without damaging the keyboard.
* The matte finish Lexan® provides a surface that is non-glare at any angle, so they the letters are easy to see.
* The installation of the stickers is a simple peel-and-stick installation using the placement guide printed on the sticker sheet.
* The stickers are made in the US using non-toxic materials.
* The clear Urdu stickers protect the original print on the key from wearing off as you type.
* The stickers ship FREE in the US.
Smart Keyboard Solutions sells a selection of international language stickers: (see the complete list at http://www.smartkeyboardsolutions.com/
The company also sells a selection of language keyboards (see at: http://www.smartkeyboardsolutions.com/
# # #
Smart Keyboard Solutions makes and sells language keyboard labels, replacement labels, large print labels, specialized keyboards, and custom keyboard products.