News By Tag
* Lean Training
* Lean Workshops
* Lean Education
* Lean Enterprise
* Lean Management
* Lean Enterprise Institute
* More Tags...
News By Place
Lean Management Workshops Will Cover Manufacturing and Service Value Streams
Training from the Lean Enterprise Institute will help executives and managers launch and sustain lean transformations in a variety of business environments.
The workshops, which will run from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, will cover value-stream mapping, strategy deployment, using A3 management reports, basic lean production principles, and more advanced concepts.
For details about course content, instructors, discounts, and how to register call 617- 871-2900 or go to http://www.lean.org/
Lean Workshop Schedule
- Getting the Right Things Done
- Integrating Visual Management Tools and Leader Standard Work
- Managing to Learn: The Use of the A3 Management Process
- Value-Stream Mapping for Manufacturing
- Value-Stream Mapping for the Office and Service
- Key Concepts of Lean: Understanding the Toyota Production System
- Managing Value-Stream Improvement
- Lean IT
- Lean Problem Solving
- Optimizing Flow in Office and Service Processes
What is Lean?
The terms lean manufacturing, lean production, or lean management refer to a complete business system for organizing and managing product development, operations, suppliers, customer relations, and the overall enterprise.
Lean Community Resources
Join LEI’s community of Lean Thinkers at www.lean.org to receive a weekly newsletter with lean management resources and news. You’ll get access to lean case studies, webinars, interviews with executives on lean leadership, and archives of essays by authors and thought leaders John Shook, LEI CEO, and Jim Womack, LEI founder.
# # #
The Lean Enterprise Institute, Inc. was founded in 1997 by management expert James P. Womack, Ph.D., as a nonprofit research, education, publishing, and conference company with a mission to advance lean thinking around the world. Visit LEI at lean.org.