How to Fix Corrupt FLA File on Adobe Flash CS5
Playing flash cs5, and the flash crashed. You re-opened the file, bits and pieces were missing. When you meet this problem what should yo do? This tutorial will help you to fix corrupt .fla file on adobe flash cs5.
By: ivy yu
1. Using winrar to open corrupt .fla file, and then extracted all those files into a new folder with the name of corrupted file.
2. After decompressing you should open the library folder in which all the symbols in your corrupted project are apparently stored as .xml. Backuped this files for later.
3. In flash cs5, you should start a new project, exactly the same size and specs of the corrupted one. Create a symbol in it and name it with some name you can remember.
4. Once the project looked exactly, you can open this new .fla using again winrar and once again uncompress the whole .fla into a new folder.
5. Go to that folder and open domdocument .xml using notepad, dreamweaver or whatever text reader you have.
6. Now its time to ...
* How to Use Decompiler to Fix DLL Error File
* How to Fix Fail to Connect Email Account to iPad2
* Fix Fail to Import WAV/MP3 Files into Adobe Captivate CS4
* How to Fix MPEG4 With DVD Catalyst has No Sound on Android 2 and X
If you want to read whole artcile you can click http://www.downloadatoz.com/
Page Updated Last on: Apr 14, 2011