xtremepicks.com: CAVR – Solid news pushing our total gains to 250%!
CAVR’s wires are really starting to head up after being quiet since mid last year. The company released 3 monster prs this week and there’s much more to come. In case, you miss them:
* Wall Street Reporter, Inc. Interviews CAVU Resources, Inc. President and CEO William C. RobinsonMarketwire(
* CAVU Resources, Inc. Issued a 50,000 Barrel a Day Permit for One of the State’s Largest Disposal Well in Southern OklahomaMarketwire(
* CAVU Resources, Inc. Completes the Second Phase of Chisholm Lease ReworkMarketwire(
The recent press release today on an interview with the CEO gave shareholders an extremely welcome message that this company is ready for a major breakout.
The full interview can be heard at http://www.wallstreetreporter.com/
SIGNUP for our FREE ALERTS at http://www.xtremepicks.com
CAVR traded as high at $0.035 breaking through the minor resistance at $0.03 and giving our members 250% gains since our alert a couple of weeks back at $0.01! - with today’s CEO interview we are looking for some major gains still to come – the party has just started with CAVR!
Let’s break down the major points of today’s CEO interview:
* CAVR to pay dividends to its shareholders in the near future.
* CAVR also a reseller of saltwater disposal services that generates significant cash flow to be self sufficient.
* Already booking high cashflow and looking to increase production over the next few months.
* New wells opened with more coming soon – “very profitable” with oil prices over $100/barrel .
* There are also about another 200 other wells in the general area that are shut-in with most believed to be commercially viable and can be acquired at significant discount. Can use current cashflow for acquisitions rather than dilution.
* CAVU believes that within 12 months of acquisition of 30-50 shut-in wells that the commercially viable wells can be turned on, which is estimated to result in additional production ranging anywhere between 300-700 BOPD in production.
* In addition to income generated from disposal fees, a significant source of income is generated from “skim oil”.
* The skim oil aspect of the saltwater disposal business is like owing a producing well which never depletes.
* Top notch management team with solid expertise in the industry.
* Debt free company by end of year through cash flow received.
* Beginning of a growth cycle with goals to be self sufficient.
Overall, we are impressed with the CEO’s interview and the amount of activity the company has been performing in the background. The company looks like they are ready to come out big with consistent press releases and updates on their current state – and looks extremely promising.
Small cap stock companies would pay big to be where CAVR is right now – with increasing cash flow and new potential revenue streams, these prices will not last long especially as more and more investors see the potential of CAVR!
About CAVU Resources, Inc.
During World War II, Navy fighter pilots would look up at the sky and if it was a “CAVU” day then it meant ceiling and visibility unlimited. The pilots believed they would have unobstructed flying allowing them to see their targets quicker, identify the obstacles they needed to overcome, giving them a greater chance of success. The founders of CAVU Resources, Inc., chose the name CAVU because they believe that the company will be the embodiment of its name.
CAVU was formed with the goal of becoming a recognized regional player in the independent oil and natural gas industry by growing the company’s oil and natural gas reserves. CAVU is a natural resource company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas properties. The Company operates in the upstream segment of the oil and gas industry with planned activities including the drilling, completion and operation of oil and gas wells in Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado and Texas. The Company also owns two pipelines in its area of operations, which will be used for gathering its gas and oil and the gas and oil production of other producers. The Company has acquired leases and is currently exploring additional opportunities in oil, gas and helium leases. The company has acquired significant oil and gas equipment including rigs, trucks and completion equipment.
CAVU’s 100% owned subsidiaries, CAVU Energy Services, LLC provides contract drilling, fracture stimulation and directional drilling services to oil, natural gas exploration and production companies. EnviroTek Fuel Systems, Inc., provides natural gas delivery and marketing thru its own pipelines, FILO quip Resources, LLC a licensed Oil and Gas Operating Company manages the company’s properties and leases in Oklahoma, Colorado and Montana. CAVU plans to expand operations not only in the traditional Oil and Gas business, but also to invest in Geo-Thermal, Wind, taking advantage of the changing environment and in the world’s need for new, green and innovative resources. More information is available at the company’s website at http://www.cavu-
Xtremepicks.com your trading connection and remember to always do your own research, use stop loss orders to protect yourself, and book your profits when in a position to do so. Compensation:
# # #
Xtremepicks.com team of excellence strives to find undervalued, good momentum stock plays. We provide financial and investor relations services for small to mid-cap stocks with weekly and special newsletters to keep you informed of the latest movers.