News By Tag
* Product Configurator
* Proposal Generator
* CRM & ERP integration
* B2b Ecommerce
* More Tags...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
BigMachines Launches BigMachines Selling Platform on Salesforce.com's ChatterExchange
BigMachines today announced it has launched BigMachines Selling Platform for Configuration, Quoting, Pricing and Proposals on salesforce.com's ChatterExchange, helping to accelerate the market shift to Cloud 2, the next cloud computing paradigm.
Chicago IL -- February 15, 2011 -- BigMachines today announced it has launched BigMachines Selling Platform for Configuration, Quoting, Pricing and Proposals on salesforce.com's ChatterExchange, helping to accelerate the market shift to Cloud 2, the next cloud computing paradigm. BigMachines empowers sales teams and channel partners to configure, price and quote (CPQ) complex orders, generate rich proposals and dynamically build contracts, with full integration to Salesforce CRM. BigMachines Selling Platform for Configuration, Quoting, Pricing and Proposals is immediately available on AppExchange 2 at www.salesforce.com/
Leveraging the social collaboration capabilities of Chatter in the Force.com platform, BigMachines users can now automatically push real-time updates to Chatter when they create and update sales quotes. Chatter enables sales and management teams to stay informed about deal activities, increasing visibility and keeping key team members in the loop.
Comments on the News
* "With the launch of BigMachines on the ChatterExchange, customers can be assured that our flagship BigMachines software is fully Chatter enabled," said Godard Abel, CEO and co-founder, BigMachines. "BigMachines provides on-demand configuration, pricing and proposal capabilities tightly integrated to Salesforce CRM. Our integration with Chatter provides additional benefits to customers who choose to take advantage of the latest social collaboration features within Salesforce."
* "Companies of all sizes are making the shift to Cloud 2," said Kendall Collins, chief marketing officer, salesforce.com. "BigMachines quoting and configuration application is a great example of a cloud app that has instantly added social collaboration with Chatter, allowing their customers to quickly and easily collaborate on deals."
BigMachines streamlines and improves sales accuracy and speed for customers by providing the following benefits:
* Accurate and rapid configuration of products and services based on product compatibility rules
* Guided selling that directs users to the best product and service options based on their needs
* Creation of consistent, branded proposals, quotes, contracts and other sales documents
* Automated approval processes and workflow
* Support for direct sales, channel sales and B2B eCommerce
* Auto-feed updates with Chatter
* Easy set-up and administration to define product data, personalize user interfaces and maintain configuration rules
* Company Website
* AppExchange Product Listing
BigMachines is the global leader in enabling B2B sales, helping companies sell more and sell faster. BigMachines' award-winning on-demand configurator, pricing and quoting,proposal generator, and B2B eCommerce software solutions empower sales across customers' channels by streamlining their sales processes from opportunity to order. Using BigMachines software, sales teams and channels can quickly configure products, generate quotes and proposals, manage complex pricing, generate legal contracts, and manage orders. BigMachines offers extensive reporting capabilities and easily integrates to leading CRM and ERP systems, including those from salesforce.com, Oracle, Microsoft and SAP. BigMachines' rapidly growing customer base includes global leaders such as Kodak's GCG, Siemens, Ingersoll Rand, and NTT Communications, as well as innovative growth companies such as Acme Packet and Voltaire. For more information, visit www.bigmachines.com.
About the Force.com Platform and AppExchange 2
Force.com is the only proven enterprise platform for building and running business applications in the cloud. The Force.com platform powers the Salesforce CRM (http://www.salesforce.com/
Applications built on the Force.com platform can be easily distributed to the entire cloud computing community through the salesforce.com AppExchange 2 marketplace www.salesforce.com/
# # #
BigMachines is the global leader in enabling B2B sales, helping companies sell more and faster. BigMachines' on-demand configurator, pricing and quoting,proposal generator, and B2B eCommerce software solutions empower sales across customers' channels.