News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Location
SymbioWare Releases SymbioTeam On Demand, a Cloud-Based Test Automation Solution
SymbioWare, Inc., the leading provider of integrated automated software testing and performance management solutions, announces the general availability of SymbioTeam On Demand, a cloud-based edition of its eBusiness Assurance solution.
SymbioTeam tests, monitors, and reports on critical multi-step user interactions as a business defines them, and in the way that customers experience them. SymbioTeam on demand delivers Automated Testing as a Service - a cloud-based automated test management and execution solution for the modern interactive applications.
Throughout the development, testing, and implementation phases of the business-critical application's lifecycle, SymbioTeam provides:
• Automated functional testing
• Application load testing
• Web application performance monitoring
"Our customers have been successfully using SymbioTeam as a hosted service for a number of years now," says Vadim Rosenberg, the VP of Marketing and Business Development of SymbioWare, Inc. "Building on that success, it was only natural for us to make this service available to everybody who wants to benefit from the power of the cloud. With this release we are also rolling out many new features, specifically in the area of Selenium support and integration, distributed agent management, and ease of use."
With SymbioTeam on demand, software developers and QA engineers can:
• Create complex automated tests in plain English without programming
• Record test scenarios and play them back directly in a browser
• Collaborate and reuse the same tests and skills for functional testing, load testing, and performance monitoring
• Use one integrated platform for requirements and test management, test design and versioning, scheduling and execution, issue tracking, reporting and analytics
SymbioTeam delivers value at all key phases of business-critical application's life cycle:
Development and QA:
SymbioTeam is a comprehensive test management solution that allows you to manage the entire application development and testing lifecycle
• Requirements setting
• QA lifecycle management
• “Plain English” test development
• Test analysis, versioning, and bug tracking built-in
SymbioTeam helps to assure the functional integrity, performance, and scalability of applications by automating regression testing, load testing, and capacity planning
• Reuse QA test scenarios and skills for regression and load testing
• Anticipate and test the most critical usage patterns
• Run real-life load tests from inside or outside of your firewall
• Track test versions, issues and bugs, and test notes – all in one tool
SymbioTeam emulates real users and runs real-time multi-step tests 24x7x365 in production to ensure your most critical business functions are available and high performing
• Reuse the same QA test cases and skills for production testing
• Know what your real users feel
• Run tests globally or locally, at different intervals, in real browsers
• Receive real-time alerts and screen shots
Customers can subscribe to SymbioTeam on demand at: http://www.symbioware.com . A 14-day free trial is available for customers who want to explore the product before committing.
# # #
SymbioWare, Inc., is the leading provider of eBusiness Assurance solutions. SymbioWare Inc. has been providing its integrated automated software testing and performance management solutions since 2003. Our customers are some of the World’s busiest Web-based businesses, including: AmericanGreetings.com, CNET.com, Genius.com, HenrySchein.com, and others. We are based in Northern California.
Page Updated Last on: Feb 15, 2011