News By Tag
* Content Management System
* Open Source
* More Tags...
News By Place
Alkacon OAMP Webform Module 1.4.1 for OpenCms ready for download
Alkacon OAMP Webform Module 1.4.1 is a free add-on for the professional open source content management system OpenCms
The OAMP Webform Module, which is available now for download from alkacon.com, extends an OpenCms installation with the capability to easily create highly configurable online input forms without knowledge of HTML. The data entered may be sent to an email account and / or stored in the OpenCms database.
Important new features and fixed issues are:
* Added sub fields that are shown for select boxes or radio button fields depending on the chosen value
* Improved editor layout for forms by adding tabs
* Option to generate valid XHTML output
* Configurable front end report output
* Uploaded files stored in the OpenCms VFS in addition to RFS
* ... and many more.
The module is available with full source code and documentation.
All Alkacon OAMP modules are released as full Open Source under the GNU GPL version 3. The source code of the modules is freely available in the public CVS of cvs.opencms.org.
Read more on:
# # #
Alkacon Software GmbH provides its customers with support, training and consulting services for OpenCms.
OpenCms is a complete and powerful open source web content management system based on Java and XML.