News By Tag
* Computer Repair
* Computer Service
* Computer Support
* Computer Consultant
* Orange County
* Computer Maintenance
* More Tags...
News By Location
Available IT Director, IT Manager, Network Administrator, Computer Consultant, SEO/SEM
Available IT Director, IT Manager, Network Administrator, Computer Consultant, SEO/SEM, 16 Years Experience, Orange County, California, email@example.com (714)975-3656
17375 Brookhurst Street #18
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
• IT Director, IT Manager, Network Administrator, Network Engineer - To aggressively and successfully manage Local and Wide Area Computer Network Departments and Staff to provide maintenance, troubleshooting and support for reliability and growth in Orange County, California. I have multiple IT certifications and 16 years experience in IT Management, Network Administration and Network Engineering.
• If you can use my IT skills and services in your organization please contact me directly and if not please pass my information on to your friends, associates and colleagues who may have a need for me in Orange County, California.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Sixteen years of Network Engineering experience, with a demonstrated ability to quickly learn and integrate new technology in a variety of industries.
• Proven expertise in various network technologies, detailed below.
• Certified in both Novell Netware and Microsoft Windows networks.
• Proven success in implementing management, operations, technical and interpersonal skills to increase productivity, reliability and teamwork to benefit the company.
• Team Lead for security, repair, installation, migration, and maintenance of large-scaleWindows and Novell network of over 7000 end users.
• Hands on experience in Wireless Networking, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Optical Networking, Switching/Bridging (VLAN, Spanning Tree), VPNs, LAN/WAN/MAN, TCP/IP Protocol, IP Addressing and Subnetting, IP Access Lists, Routing Protocols, Token Ring, ATM, Frame Relay, HP OpenView NNM, Cisco Works for Switched Internetworks, Resource Manager Essentials, Cisco Security Management Center (PIX, IDS), Microsoft Visio, WebNM, IBM compatible computers, Windows 2000/NT/XP, Remote Desktop Management, Microsoft Office 2000/XP, Norton, Remedy, Compupic Pro, Network Security, MicroStation (95/SE/J/8)
• Hands on experience with Cisco 2600/3600/4000/
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Windows Enterprise Server, Small Business Server and Workstation NT through 2003, Novell 3.1-5.1, UNIX, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office, Word Perfect, AutoCAD, MAPICS, Rhumba Reflections, ISA Server
• Programming experience in Visual Basic, Basic, COBOL, FORTRAN, SQL, Oracle and DBASE
• MCSE, CNA, and CNE Certified
• United States Department Of Defense SECRET Security Clearance 2005
MASLEY AND ASSOCIATES
Orange County, CA 1994 To 2010
Senior Computer Network Administrator/
• 2GWLAN for Harris and General Dynamics for Peterson Airforce Base In Colorado and Luke Airforce Base in Arizona. Designed 2 GW Wireless LAN that went into both Airforce bases and he also implemented them. Worked with Aruba Controllers, Aruba Access Points, RADIUS and TACACS Servers, used Motorola LAN Planner to do the design.
• Network Engineer responsible for system configuration, communications, and installation of hardware, operating systems, and software applications.
• Installed and maintained entire computer networks for major Southern California and Colorado companies including:
• JNIC Missile Defense Agency Schreiver Air Force Base Department Of Defense, Net Solutions, Planet Network, Analysts International, Accucode, Capitol Records, Unihealth Insurance, Fuji Bank, UNOCOL 76, Price Company, Mellon Financial, Mallinckrodt Medical, Shiley Medical, AJS Accounting Service, Online Connecting Point, Sandpiper Computer, Nadek, ARC, Farmers Insurance, Classic Homes, Horizon, Qualtek Manufacturing, Powell Manufacturing, RL Holdings, Gart Sports, The Sports Authority, COACT, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Computer Support Network and Manpower Technical.
• Performed nationwide wireless network upgrade for The Sports Authority and Gart Sports on multi-tier network with over 1000 users.
• Migrated St. Joseph’s Hospital from Novell to Windows 2000 Server with Exchange 2000 on multi-site network with over 2000 users.
• Migrated Anaheim Memorial Hospital from Windows 98, NT Server, and Exchange 5.5 to Windows XP, 2000 Server, and Exchange 2000 on multi-site network with over 4000 users.
• Designed and documented data and voice networks from the ground up.
• Trained customers and managers on system capabilities and usage.
• Performed Systems Administration on Windows Servers and Clients for Local and Wide Area Networks.
• Configured and tested all necessary network platforms under extreme time constraints resulting in successful customer acceptance of required test bed network.
• Established network security measures in order to support defense agency accreditation for The Department Of Defense at Schreiver Air Force Base JNIC Missile Defense Agency.
• Recommended and implemented network wide security management solution, including Firewall policies and configuration, router access-lists, and agent based network monitoring.
• Administered and supported Citrix network environment for Classic Homes including building new Citrix servers and load balancing
Irvine, CA 1994 To 1999
• Managed all aspects of several network implementations including network planning, design, testing, documentation, deployment and maintenance of Windows based system.
• Responsible for complete support, installation, maintenance and training for all network and system components.
• Developed training and support plans for 400-user network.
• Lead effort to migrate Novell based Microsoft and CCMail servers with upgraded Windows NT based Exchange Servers. Included development and implementation of plan to provide remote access to e-mail and database servers via Windows NT RAS.
• Administered Windows NT, Back Office, Exchange, RAS, AS400s, MAPICS, JD Edwards, Rhumba and Reflections.
COMPUTER SUPPORT NETWORK
Huntington Beach, CA 1993-1994
• Responsible for hardware and software system configuration, installation, repair and maintenance on Microsoft and Novell networks, PCs and printers.
• Managed large team with diverse backgrounds to consistently provide increased customer satisfaction and system performance.
• Supervised staff of seven computer and network technicians
• Managed daily company operations and client accounts.
• Designed, configured and installed Novell Networks and PC systems.
• Provided technical and cost considerations for proposals to satisfy customers.
• Sourced vendors and provided on-site technical support on workstations and network hardware and software
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND SECURITY CLEARANCE
• California State University Fullerton
Novell Certified Network Administration and
Engineering Program – Graduated in the top 10% of the JTPA Grant Class of 93
• SECRET, United States Department Of Defense 2005
# # #
Computer, Laptop and Printer Installation, Repair, Sales and Service
Network and Wireless Installation, Repair, Sales and Service
Server and Workstation Installation, Repair, Sales and Service
IT Recruitment and Placement
Internet Research and Sourcing
Disaster Recovery and Planning
IT Department Outsourcing and Management
Free Onsite Needs Assessment
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Orange County California Computer Network Information Technology Blog
Orange County California Computer Network IT Repair
Service Maintenance and Support Consultants
Masley And Associates
Page Updated Last on: Feb 18, 2011