News By Tag
* Iphone Ringtone
* Iphone Ringtone Creator
* Iphone Ringtone Maker
* Apple Iphone
* More Tags...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Create iPhone 3g ringtone from songs
Altough iPhone 3g has built in many ringtones for us, it's stil not enough for young people, why not create iPhone 3g ringtones from popular songs? It's easy and intesting. let's start now!
By: Editor of Soft124.COM
Detail Tutorial: http://www.soft124.com/
There are two method that you could create iPhone 3g ringtones from popular songs
* Create iPhone 3g ringtone with iTunes by yourself manually - The easiest methord for computer beginners
* create iPhone ringtone with a third party software such as cucusoft iPhone ringtone maker - This solution takes times and you need to know a little more about iTunes.
Solution One Create iPhone 3g ringtones from any songs with Cucusoft iPhone Ringtone Maker
This method is fairly easy for beginners and suitable for people who don't wanna takes time to create iPhone 3g ringtone with iTunes. Here you just need 3 steps to finish iPhone ringtone creating
1. Launch Cucusoft iPhone Ringtone Maker, If you have not install it, please download here http://www.soft124.com/
2. Load songs you wanna create ringtone with into audio list
3. Specify the start time and end time, before that, you could play songs.
4. Set output ringtone destination folder if you want or just follow the default setting
5. Click begin to start iPhone 3g ringtone creating, the output ringtone file with be *.m4r
6. Connect your iPhone with PC and sync ringtones to your Apple iPhone. That's all
About Cucusoft iPhone Ringtone Maker
Cucusoft iPhone Ringtone Maker the most easy to use application that help user to create iPhone 3g ringtone from any songs. With its help, you could make your own iPhone ringtone from any music you like. The supported music format includes mp3, m4a, wav, wma, avi, flv, mp4 wmv, mpeg etc.
Cucusoft iPhone Ringtone Maker - Create iPhone 3g Ringtone from songs
By the way, if you are a professional user or musician, We recommend that you create an unique iPhone rington with Cucusoft iPhone Ringtone Composer, which offer more advanced ringtone adjusting tools that help you do some more professional audio editing work.
If you wanna both of them, then A discount pack is available: Cucusoft iPhone Ringtone Maker + Composer Suite
Solution Two: create iPhone ringtone with iTunes
You don't have to pay for a iPhone ringtone twice. Just create iPhone 3g ringtone from any none drm protected songs with iTunes's help. This solution is both works for Windows & Mac. Ok, let's start
1. Launch iTunes, If you have not installed it, please download here
2. Browser and highligh the song you wanna to make into an iPhone ringtone with
3. Play the song with iTunes and make sure the part of music you wanna to generate as iphone 3g ringtone.
4. Record start time and end time of the music clip
5. Right click the song and select "get information"
6. Type in the start time of your ringtone in the text box next to "Start Time" in the minutes:seconds (i.e., 2:01) format. And type in the end time of your ringtone in the text box next to "Stop Time." Make sure the ringtone is no more than 40 seconds long, click Ok to finish setting.
7. Now please right click you song again and highlight "Convert Selection to AAC" and wait for iTunes to convert your selection part to AAC audio format
8. Find the audio files location, it's usually in your user folder under "Music > iTunes > iTunes Music" and under the band's name. It will have an extension of m4a.
9. Replace the m4a extension of the ringtone file with m4r . and double click the ringtone file, then iTunes will add it into your ringtones folder in your iTunes music library.
10. Simply connec your iPhone with PC and transfer ringtones to your iPhone.
So Start creating your own iPhone 3g ringtone from songs now!
More Software Tutorials Free, please visit http://www.soft124.com/
# # #
Soft124.com offer over 100,000 popular software free download service, software reviews, tutorials etc. You are freely to access the latest shareware and freeware here.