News By Tag
* Industrial Materials
* More Tags...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Baltic Business Analysis: Evraz Group (EVR) - H1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Evraz Group (EVR): H1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price 09/02/10" report.
- Share Price Remained Stable;
- Net Loss Was Reduced To USD 270 Million In H1 2010;
- Better Results Mainly Due To Steel Segment;
- Improvement In Debt Portfolio;
- FAS Has Launched An Investigation;
- implementation Of PCI;
- Outlook Remains Positive;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report expect the growth of the Company to be moderate but constant.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.