News By Tag
* Oil And Gas
* Analyst Report
* Analyst Comment
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Place
Baltic Business Analysis: Tatneft (TATN) - Company Update, Target Price
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Tatneft (TATN): Company Update, Target Price 08/03/10" report.
- Share Price Remains Close To 12m Target;
- 2010 Facility And Taneco Facility;
- Net Profit Grew To 12630 Million Rubles In Q1 2010;
- 30 Petrol Stations In Belarus;
- Plans For Long-Term;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report believe that Tatneft's current strong financial position and good strategy with clever investments look promising and therefore growth chances of the Company in the nearest three years are high.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.