News By Tag
* Water Utility
* Analyst Report
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Place
Baltic Business Analysis: Tallinna Vesi (TKM1T) - H1 2010 Sales Update and Comment
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Tallinna Vesi AS (TVEAT): H1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price 07/28/10" report.
- Share Price Became More Underestimated;
- H1 2010 Net Profit Before Tax Remained At The Same Level As Year Ago;
- Business Activity Remains Stable;
- No Growth In Long-Term;
- President Did Not Proclaim Changes;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
In mid-term, the authors of this report ecpect the financial results of Tallinna Vesi to be slightly worse than in 2009.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.