News By Tag
* Happiness Slogans
* Ben Jerry
* Best Buy
* Golden Coral
* More Tags...
News By Place
Corporate Happiness Slogans are Everywhere According to Study by ruHap, The Happiness Company
Coke, Pepsico, and Unilever are three of more than a dozen major companies using Happiness in their marketing and advertising messages to consumers. This is being done to leverage the world's current interest in Happiness and How to be Happier.
Coke is perhaps the most famous, introducing "Open Happiness" in 2009 as only their 11th slogan since being founded in 1886. Coke spends over $750 million per year on advertising in the U.S. alone with the "Open Happiness" slogan as their centerpiece.
Major companies using Happiness in their advertising and marketing campaigns include:
1) Coca Cola: Open Happiness
2) Lay's (a unit of Pepsico): The Happiness Exhibit
3) Unilver: Share Happy
4) Best Buy: Buyer Be Happy
5) Ben & Jerry's: Scoop of Happiness
6) City of Baltimore: Find Your Happy Place in Baltimore
7) Nivea: a) Happy Sensation Lotion; and b) Touch of Happiness Body Wash
8) Golden Coral: Help Yourself to Happiness
9) French's Mustard: Happy Starts here
10) Adidas: 2010 FIFA World Cup Soccer Ball is Named Jabulani (Share Happiness in Zulu)
11) Rita's: a) Ice - Custard - Happiness; and b) What Flavor is Your Happiness?
12) Hershey's Chocolate: Hershey's makes S'more happiness.
13) Comcast: Happiness is Only a Power Button Away
14) IHOP: Come Hungry, Leave Happy
15) Edible Arrangements:
Dozens of smaller companies are also using Happiness in their marketing including Gregory's Box'd Beverages (7 Reasons to be Happy), and of course, ruHap, The Happiness Company http://ruhap.com/
Following it's analysis ruHap, The Happiness Company http://ruhap.com/
# # #
About ruHap, The Happiness Company: ruHap - a Top 3 Google Happiness Company, helps individuals be Happier and companies more productive and profitable by bringing the leading academic Positive Psychology (Happiness) research to users in small, fun, bite sized pieces. Overloaded with information, people still want to learn how to be Happier, but in a quick, easy way.
ruHap’s free website (http://ruhap.com/)
ruHap’s business services include Happiness Coaching and 3 seminars:
1) Happy Culture: Maximizing Profitability and Innovation in the Workplace
2) Happy Hiring: How to Recruit Spectacular Employees Right Now; and
3) Happy Sales: The Top Ways to Dramatically Increase Your Revenue by Using Happy and Motivated Sales People
Page Updated Last on: Oct 05, 2010