News By Tag
* Analyst Report
* Analyst Comment
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Place
Baltic Business Analysis: Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG1T) - Q1 2010 Update
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG1T): Q1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price 06/08/10" report.
- Share Price Will Grow Further;
- Net Loss Was Significantly Reduced In Q1 2010;
- Despite Decreased Sales The Efficiency Has Significantly Improved;
- Clever Decisions And Financial Strategy;
- Global Gaming Market Is A Good Possibility To Expand In Long-Term;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
In the author's opinion, Olympic Entertainment Group’s three years revenue growth possibilities look weak as the economical condition in most countries where it operates is poor.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.