News By Tag
News By Place
The Truth About December 21 2012 In This Months Edition of The 'X' Chronicles Newspaper
You hear about, read about, watch about it and now you can learn the truth about the hype behind the End of the Mayan Calendar and Doomsday December 21 2012
In the November 2009 issue of The 'X' Chronicles, readers will also have the opportunitiy of reading this 44 page publication which includes these and other stories:
- The World Is NOT Coming To An End On 12.21.2012
- Piracy : A Silent Plague On UFOlogy
- Is Loyd Pye's "Starchild" Proof That Aliens Really Do Exist?
- 2012: 15 Doomsday Prophecies And How They Turned Out
- A Comprehensive List Of Doomsday Cults & Other Roving Groups Of Fanatical Idiots
- NASA and 2012
- Ask An Astrobiologist : Nibiru and Doomsday 2012
- The Planet-X Saga - The Great 2012 Scare - 2012 : A Great Hoax Gone Too Far?
- Does Maya Calendar Predict 2012 Apocalypse?
- Doomsday and 2012 Stories from The 'X' Zone Newsroom
- Waiting for the End of the World
- '12th Planet' Author Sitchin Gives Different Date for Apocalypse
- Mayan Calendar is about The Evolution of Consciousness and NOT the End of the World
- Canadian Inventions
- Jeff Foxworthy: You May Live in Canada
- Top 10 Conspiracy Theories.
You can read the November 2009 edition of The 'X' Chronicles with our compliments at http://www.scribd.com/
The 'X' Chronicles Newspaper was first published in 1993 and is a division of REL-MAR McConnell Media Company of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Your comments would be appreciated. Please send your comments to publisher@xchronicles-
# # #
Canada's complete broadcasting / production / internet company including radio, TV, satellite, internet and publishing. Parent company of The 'X' Zone Radio & TV Show, The 'X' Chronicles Newspaper and PARAGATORS TV. www.rel-mar.com