News By Tag
News By Location
Blockdot Releases "Halloween Chicktionary" for the IPhone
Start your Halloween with a frightfully fun word game! Dallas-based Blockdot has released Halloween Chicktionary for the iPhone and iPod touch.
In Halloween Chicktionary, each trick-or-treating hen bears a letter. Your goal is to unscramble the letters and create as many words as possible. Tap the chickens and spell out a word, then watch as the word appears below them. The more words you create, the more points you earn!
Besides the egg-citing game play, Halloween Chicktionary has cool features that give it “haunting”
• The game environment lets loose all the trappings of Halloween, including rustling leaves, thick fog, and eerie sounds!
• Feeling grim about your next move? Shake your iPhone to shuffle the chickens and get a new look at your word options.
• 300 levels of wickedly fun puzzles.
• Earn Eggchievements for crazy stuff or just playing the game like a pro.
• Other features include being able to save the game, local & worldwide scoreboards, hidden Easter eggs, game statistics — and more!
You can purchase the full version of Halloween Chicktionary for only $1.99 – or download a free “Lite” version featuring 12 puzzles – by visiting the iTunes Halloween Chicktionary homepage at http://www.blockdot.com/
# # #
Blockdot is a world-renowned and award-winning studio specializing in Interactive Entertainment and Advergaming technologies. Since 2001, Blockdot has built hundreds of entertaining experiences and online promotional strategies.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 22, 2009