News By Tag
* 940/941 Tax
* Payroll Tax
* Business Tax
* Irs Tax Relief
* Employment Tax
* Irs Section 6672 A
* Dwk Tax
* More Tags...
News By Location
How Long Before IRS Comes After a Corp. for not Paying Payroll Taxes? 940/941 Problems.
Do you have 940/941 Tax Problems? Quarterlies not filed? IRS Business Tax have you down. Protect your Company and Personal Assets. When you know your money is on the line, you have to act fast! The IRS won't give up without a fight.
By: DWK TAX GROUP
DWK TAX: THE NATIONWIDE INTERNET TAX RESOLUTION COMPANY.
DWK TAX provides all 50 States, including Hawaii and Alaska, with IRS Tax Debt Relief.
IRS PAYROLL TAX PROBLEMS - 940 / 941 TAX PROBLEMS
Not only is your business at risk--you may be personally liable for 940/941 Tax, as well.
http://dwktax.com FLAT FEE: $3,000.00
According to the IRS, a responsible person is a person or group of people who have the duty to perform and the power to direct the collecting, accounting and paying of trust funds. This person may be:
- an officer or an employee of a corporation
- a member or employee of a partnership
- a corporate director or shareholder
- a member of a board of trustees of a nonprofit organization, or
- another person with the authority and control to direct the disbursement of funds.
Once the IRS has determined the business cannot pay its past due payroll taxes (940/941 Tax), the IRS will then turn their sights on the individuals who they say are responsible for the 940/941 Payroll tax violations...LOOK OUT!
Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
IRC Section 6672(a): Any person required to collect, truthfully account for, and pay over any tax imposed by this title who willfully fails to collect such a tax ( Employment Tax, Payroll Tax, 940 / 941 Tax), or truthfully account for or pay over such tax, or willfully attempts in any manner to evade or defeat any such tax (940/941 Tax) or the payment thereof, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be liable to a penalty equal to the total amount of the tax evaded, or not collected, or not accounted for and paid over.
If your business has employees you are required to pay Employment tax / payroll tax / 940 / 941 Tax. Depending upon the size of your payroll you may be required to make Employment tax deposits with the IRS as soon as the day after you pay your employees. If you fail to pay your Employment Tax / Payroll Tax, 940 / 941 tax on time then the IRS imposes interest and penalties. If you let things go too long the IRS penalties and interest can be larger than the amount of the original Employment tax, Payroll Tax, 940 / 941 Tax.
The IRS will file Tax Liens and the IRS will Levy your Bank account. The IRS can and will padlock your business should you continue to do nothing.
The IRS will continue (that's what the IRS does) to use Enforced Collection when it comes to unpaid Employment Tax, Payroll Tax, 940 / 941 Tax and unfilled payroll returns. Enforced Collection can include an IRS levy on the assets of the business, including the accounts receivable, equipment, automobiles and your bank account. The IRS can also padlock a business for non-payment of Employment Tax, Payroll Tax, 940 / 941 Tax. If the business is closed or files for bankruptcy protection, the IRS will look to the owner of the business for collection of the penalties, interest, taxes and trust funds. In the case of a corporation or partnership, the IRS will look to the person responsible for paying the Employment Tax, Payroll tax, 940 / 941 Tax to collect the trust funds. This is known as the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty.
Do you want some Good News? Call DWK TAX GROUP today.
Solutions for your Employment Tax, Payroll Tax, 940 / 941 Tax problem may include:
1. Submitting an IRS Offer in Compromise to reduce your payroll tax debt;
2. Obtaining a short-term deferral of your Employment Tax / Payroll tax debt so that you can have time to get back on your feet;
3. Negotiating an IRS Installment Payment Agreement so that you can pay your payroll tax debt over as long as 10 years or more;
4. Reviewing your tax accounts to determine whether or not the IRS has correctly calculated your payroll taxes;
5. Determining whether the time the IRS has for collecting your Employment Tax / Payroll / 940/941 tax debt has expired, or will expire soon;
6. Negotiating releases of federal tax liens so that you obtain a loan to pay-off your taxes;
7. Having your Employment Tax, Payroll tax, 940 / 941 Tax debt declared currently uncollectible so you can have a tax holiday from your old payroll tax debts;
8. Obtaining releases of Employment Tax, Payroll tax, 940 /941 Tax levies;
9. Filing claims for penalty and abatement abatement.
DWK TAX GROUP will not accept your Case if we cannot save you money.
OUR FLAT FEE: $3,000.00
SENIOR DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS AVAILBLE FOR YOU.
To find out more, (CALL 1-866-226-6102)
Visit the DWK TAX GROUP Website for more information at:
# # #
DWK TAX GROUP is the NATIONWIDE INTERNET TAX RESOLUTION COMPANY. Our Tax Attorneys WILL Release your IRS Wage Garnishments in 1 to 2 business days. Senior Discounts. Affordable Payment Plans. Settle Your Tax Debt Now.
Page Updated Last on: Aug 26, 2010