News By Tag
* Ab 811
* Solar Energy
* Solar Systems
* Pv Systems
* Solar Finance
* Green Energy
* More Tags...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
How To Use Property Tax Assessments to Finance Your Solar System.
Learn how to utilize AB 811 to finance your solar photovoltaic system installation. Which California cities are currently offering this option?
Some of the advantages to AB811 are:
• Transferability - Residents would pay back the loans through assessments on property tax bills; if they move, the outstanding loan balance is taken over by the new owner.
• Little to No Out of Pocket Money - The renewable energy property owner immediately enjoys a greatly reduced electric bill with no out-of-pocket expense.
• Access to Capital - It requires NO credit check and can pass to new owners of property without future credit checks through title transfer at escrow. Loans have a minimum of $5,000 and no maximum limits.
• Small Payments Over Longer Time - The interest rate is fixed and paid bi-annually through property taxes.
California cities currently offering this financial vehicle are:
- Berkeley - Financing Initiative for Renewable and Solar Technology (FIRST)
- Palm Desert - Energy Independence Program
- Santa Monica - Solar Santa Monica
- Sonoma County - Energy Independence Program
For more information on how you can access AB 811, contact us at email@example.com. You can read regular company updates and solar industry news on our Solar Blog at: www.djhconstructioninc.blogspot.com/
# # #
DJH Construction, Inc., headquartered in Southern California, is a leading integrator of solar electric power systems. Founded in 1995 as a general construction company, the company expanded its expertise to incorporate green building solutions and solar photovoltaic installations. DJH Construction, Inc.’s experience spans more than eighteen years in the planning and design of both residential and commercial construction and photovoltaic solar projects. DJH Construction, Inc. is a California licensed General Contractor (B), Electrical Contractor (C-10), and a Solar Contractor (C-46) License # 743368. For more information, please visit DJH Construction Inc.'s website at http://www.djhconstruction.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page Updated Last on: Jun 19, 2009