News By Tag
* Free Knitted Sock Pattern
* Free Pattern
* Knitted Socks
* Sock Knitting
* Free Ebook
* Knitting Daily
* More Tags...
News By Place
Knitting Daily Launches Free e-Book Giveaway of 5 of the Site’s Most Popular Knitted Sock Patterns
Handknit Socks Have Reaced 'Rock-Star Status' among Knitters Worldwide
“Knitted socks have long been among the favorite projects of experienced knitters, but in the last few years they've gained rock-star status. They are definitely less daunting to the novice knitter,” says Wiseheart.
Wiseheart says this knitted sock pattern e-Book offers “a little something for every foot in the family: a fancy lace sock, a richly textured rib sock, a colorwork masterpiece, a cabled sock, and a simple, basic sock in a large gauge perfect for beginners.”
Two of the free knitted sock patterns in the book are by Ann Budd, one of the most prolific knitted sock designers in the industry and author of Getting Started Knitting Socks and Favorite Socks. Knit socks in the book span the last five years of publishing at Interweave, and have all been reader favorites at KnittingDaily.com since the site’s launch.
The e-Book includes:
1. Seduction Socks by Ann Budd, originally published Interweave Knits, Spring 2007
2. William Street Socks by Lisa Shroyer, originally published Interweave Knits, Fall 2007
3. Caspian Sea Socks by Priscilla Gibson-Roberts, originally published in January 2007
4. Diagonal Rib Socks by Ann Budd, originally published in November 2004
5. Comfy Socks by the editors of Knitscene, originally published in Fall/Winter 2005
The e-Book is available exclusively on KnittingDaily.com
# # #
Interweave, a unit of Aspire Media, is one of the nation’s largest and most respected arts and craft media companies, with businesses in magazine and book publishing, online media, television and video programming, directories, and events.