News By Tag
* 3d Animation
* Marketing Products And Services
* Character Licensing
* Business Marketing
* More Tags...
News By Location
Singapore Animation Studio Releases 3D Animation Marketing E-book
Mediafreaks Pte Ltd, a 3D animation studio based in Singapore, has released a free e-book titled ‘True Case Studies of How Animation Can Help Grow a Business’.
The purpose of the e-book is to educate business establishments on the benefits of using 3D animation to market and grow their businesses and also using character licensing (http://www.media-
Topics covered in the book include:
- Case studies of how various companies are employing animation to market their services and products
- The power of animation in today's marketing game and its applications
- Debunking the myth that 'animation is expensive' and mitigating the cost of production
- Looking for the right animation company to work with
- Why animated commercials rock and ‘live' adverts suck
- How to communicate effectively with an animation production company to get the most out of them
- Using character licensing to boost the sales of your products and services
- Some character licensing ideas
Set up in 2003, Mediafreaks has grown from an original 2-men team to a 30 odd-men strong team today. Mediafreaks’
Mediafreaks has produced over a hundred projects to date – including animated advertisements, documentary computer graphics, medical animation, architectural visualization and numerous other broadcasting cum marketing projects.
Through sharing the information and case studies in the e-book, Mediafreaks hopes that business establishments could benefit through learning how some other companies are already employing 3D animation and character licensing actively and enjoying healthy growth.
Interested business owners or marketing professionals are invited to download the free 3D animation marketing e-book at http://www.media-
# # #
A key player in the animation industry in Singapore , Mediafreaks is an animation production company that focuses on working closely with producers, distributors, broadcasters and partners worldwide to produce original television content and high-end animation for broadcast and marketing purposes.
Established in 2003, Mediafreaks has produced hundreds of projects spanning from animated cartoon series to commercials to CGI for documentaries to medical and architectural visualization work.
Page Updated Last on: Jul 14, 2009