At this boot-camp style event, the content and ongoing discussions are designed to provide a deep, practical understanding of how Business Intelligence (BI) and Big Data strategies can best be applied to an organization to dramatically improve outlook into important customer intelligence and analytics. This program is designed to benefit middle- to senior-level managers who see the value in improved levels of analytic information. Key areas of application include:
• Accounting & Finance
• Marketing & Sales
• Business Strategy Development
• Technologist BI Strategy
• Learn the raw power of data, analytics, and the acquisition of new industry and constituent knowledge.
• Adopt a high-level model to follow as a blueprint for your organization’
• Learn the concept and inherent value of data mash-ups.
• Take away best practices for implementing BI into organizational culture.
• Learn best practices for teaching other management level employees to apply BI in day-to-day operations.
• Experience an inspiring view of where BI will go in the future and learn how to leverage this vision to outflank the competition.
• Gain assistance with developing or improving your organization’
• Learn case study examples and hear stories from industry peers.
This workshop is delivered in our High Velocity Learning Model. Homework will be given before the workshop begins and between sessions. Time is set aside for interaction with the facilitator(
Program Dates & Fees
• March 11-12, 2013 - Oklahoma City, OK
• $3,950 per participant
(Discounts available for multiple seats and multiple workshop series course enrollments)
Private workshops can be provided to companies or associations for $25,000 at the location of their choice (in the continental U.S.). International workshops are priced based on region.
For reservations, booking information, workshop agenda, and all hotel inquiries please contact:
Callie Ferguson – email@example.com
Or (405) 359.3910
Future Point of View (FPOV) Institute is a technology strategy firm, and we help organizations learn how to have technology mastery. Technology mastery is defined as having an excellent ability to apply technology tools and concepts with a faster velocity than the competition. We do this through helping you to develop a winning technology strategy, coaching you on the processes and systems to execute the strategy, then educating your people in the various technology areas that are appropriate for each person. All along the way, we hold you accountable to make progress at a speed that you can manage without interrupting the business in negative ways. We break technology down into two categories: the digital plumbing (the infrastructure, software, and hardware) and digital marketing (the outreach to find new customers, and build tighter relationships with existing customers). When both of these areas are improved, you’ll drive more revenue and lower costs while doing it. This generates more profitability over time and leads to long-term stability. That is our ultimate goal for you: that you have technology mastery, and this translates to long-term prosperity.
For more information on Scott Klososky or his FPOV team, please refer to: http://www.fpov.org or http://www.klososky.com.