At this boot-camp style event, the content and ongoing discussions are designed to provide a deep, practical understanding of how Business Intelligence (BI) and Big Data strategies can best be applied to an organization to dramatically improve outlook into important customer intelligence and analytics. This program is designed to benefit middle to senior level managers who see the value in improved levels of analytic information. Key areas of application include:
* Accounting & Finance
* Marketing & Sales
* Business Strategy Development
* Technologist BI Strategy
* Learn the raw power of data, analytics, and the acquisition of new industry and constituent knowledge.
* Adopt a high level model to follow as a blueprint for your organization’
* Learn the concept and inherent value of data mash-ups.
* Take away best practices for implementing BI into organizational culture.
* Learn best practices for teaching other management level employees to apply BI in day-to-day operations.
* Experience an inspiring view of where BI will go in the future and learn how to leverage this vision to outflank the competition.
* Gain assistance with developing or improving your organization’
* Learn case study examples and hear stories from industry peers.
This workshop is delivered in our High Velocity Learning Model. Homework will be given before the workshop begins and between sessions. Time is set aside for interaction with the facilitator(
Program Dates & Fees
- August 6-8, 2012
- Oklahoma City, OK
- $5,000 per participant
(Discounts available for multiple seats and multiple workshop series course enrollments – contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Private workshops can be provided to companies or associations for $25,000 at the location of their choice (in the continental U.S.). International workshops are priced based on region.
For event registration, hotel booking information and workshop agenda please contact Sara Bratcher via email@example.com
Future Point of View (FPOV) Institute is a thought-leading consulting and speaking firm specializing in helping clients understand and leverage emerging online technology trends to win. Leading each workshop event is FPOV's own Scott Klososky, an internationally recognized technology expert and a highly sought-after keynote speaker.
As a former CEO of three successful tech startups Scott specializes in looking over the horizon with how technology is changing the world. His vision and ability to see trends in emerging technologies allow him to be a thought leader who applies his skills to help organizations thrive, leaders prosper, and entire industries move forward. From leveraging the latest trends to understanding how technology is forever changing the business world, Scott delivers game-changing insight to give clients the edge they need. Together, our team is passionate about helping you and your organization embrace these powerful trends and we're confident in providing a game-changing experience. We bring attendees from all different industries and minds from every level of experience - we're only waiting to hear from you.
For more information on Scott Klososky or his FPOV team, please refer to: http://www.fpov.org or http://www.klososky.com.