Join international technology speaker, author, consultant, and entrepreneur Scott Klososky with FPOVi in Dallas, TX (Las Colinas) for a Workshop on implementing effective Digital Plumbing Architecture July 9th through 11th, 2012.
This workshop teaches participants a holistic way to envision technology plumbing, which becomes a central step in building sound strategies. Every participant will walk away with a deeper understanding of how the many pieces of technology blend together to flow, store, and analyze data. Participants will also be provided with specific tools and examples that can be applied easily within their organizations.
The content and discussions are designed to provide current and future leaders with a new framework for being able to visualize how all technology is assembled and interconnected within an organization. This workshop is especially helpful for leaders who would like to play a more central role in influencing how technology is implemented in the organization. It is recommended that attendees have a working knowledge of basic technology terms.
* Learn digital plumbing architectural models for visualizing technology infrastructure holistically. This includes studying mock models as case studies.
* Learn how the digital plumbing concept becomes vital to solid technology planning for the future.
* Get answers to specific questions about your organization’
* Learn accountability methods to use with vendors and staff in building digital plumbing and setting up work agreements.
* Adopt methods for speeding up the construction and implementation of digital plumbing.
* Embrace a new view of how organization culture and the human element will provide a huge impact on the success of digital plumbing, and what can be done about it.
* Get assistance with designing your own high-level digital plumbing map.
This workshop brings together executives and managers from the business side and the IT side with the express purpose of designing and graphically representing the next generations of an organizations’
- July 9-11, 2012
- Oklahoma City
- $5,000 per participant
(Discounts available for multiple course enrollment – contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Private workshops can be provided to companies or associations for $25,000 at the location of their choice (in the continental U.S.). International workshops are priced based on region.
For event registration, hotel booking information and workshop agenda please contact Sara Bratcher via email@example.com
Future Point of View (FPOV) is a thought-leading consulting and speaking firm specializing in helping clients understand and leverage emerging online technology trends to win. FPOV's own Scott Klososky is an internationally recognized social technology expert and a highly sought-after technology speaker. From leveraging the latest trends to understanding how technology is forever changing the business world, Scott delivers game-changing insight to give clients the edge they need.
Scott Klososky, a former CEO of three successful tech startups and founder of Future Point of View and Future Point of View Institute, specializes in looking over the horizon with how technology is changing the world. His vision and ability to see trends in emerging technologies allow him to be a thought leader who applies his skills to help organizations thrive, leaders prosper, and entire industries move forward. His love of being a technology entrepreneur assures that he continually works in the trenches of building his own companies.
For more information on Scott Klososky or his FPOV team, please refer to: http://www.klososky.com or http://www.fpov.org.