30 Minutes to Fitness: Start Here
- Jan. 2, 2013 - HACKENSACK, N.J. --
BayView Entertainment, the number one studio for fitness, dance and special interest DVD releases for over seven years*, announces the retail availability of four new fitness DVDs on March 5, 2013. Three of the DVDs feature video fitness favorite Kelly Coffey-Meyer’
s “30 Minutes to Fitness” program and the fourth is the latest exercise title from Pilates Sports Center. These new releases join BayView’s catalog of fitness, wellness and special interest DVDs and audio books – the largest catalog in the business – in bringing a variety of fascinating subjects to retailers and consumers everywhere. BayView Entertainment’
s DVDs are available at all leading internet retailers as well as selected stores nationwide. *source: DVD Release Report, December 28, 2012DVD Information – Street Date March 5, 2013 (prebook January 29, 2013)
“30 Minutes to Fitness: Start Here with Kelly Coffey-Meyer"
– The 30 Minutes to Fitness “Start Here” DVD is the ideal way to get started on a health and fitness journey from the comfort of home. The DVD includes two separate 30-minute sessions: an easy-to-follow cardio workout plus a safe and effective body sculpting routine. The object of “Start Here” is to feel and look better as arms are toned, legs are trimmed, strength is increased, and calories are burned. 30 Minutes to Fitness "Start Here" is also a great for working around minor physical limitations, post-pregnancy comebacks, hectic schedules, or simply having stopped working out and needing to start back up. BAY381, UPC: 874482003817, $19.99 srp. “30 Minutes to Fitness: Stepboxing with Kelly Coffey-Meyer"
– The 30 Minutes to Fitness “Stepboxing”
DVD with Kelly Coffey-Meyer includes two different 30-minute stepboxing workouts and more. In workouts one and two, Kelly demonstrates her unique Stepboxing in an upbeat, effective and time efficient format. There are no dance-y steps, no complicated choreography and no frilly filler moves. These Stepboxing workouts are fun, easy to learn and empowering. The proven benefits of Stepboxing far exceed those of traditional step or aerobic workouts: boxing sculpts all the muscles of the upper body, while stepping firms up the lower body, and the two combined burn maximum calories. The extra workout options include weighted intervals, boxing extended combos, straight up drills, and more. BAY382, UPC: 874482003824, $19.99 srp. “30 Minutes to Fitness: Your Best Body with Kelly Coffey-Meyer"
– The 30 Minutes to Fitness “Your Best Body” DVD with Kelly Coffey-Meyer includes two 30-minute workouts and more. Workouts one and two are geared toward muscle endurance, body contouring, and overall health and fitness. Kelly goes through her unique gym-style supersets of upper and lower body exercises for quicker results. "Your Best Body" is designed to use heavier weights for strength training or with lighter weights for more of a cardio-sculpting workout. Either way...the results are within reach. The two main workouts utilize core moves in place of rests to keep the heart rate up between sets and to create a trimmer, stronger midsection. Cardio fans also have premix workouts to choose from. "Your Best Body" also includes a quick and effective yoga stretch. The numerous workout options on this DVD make it great on its own or in any workout rotation. BAY383, UPC: 874482003831, $19.99 srp.“Stretch and Stamina: Beginner to Intermediate Workout”
– The Stretch and Stamina DVD workout from the experts at Pilates Sports Center is designed to bring more stretching to an exercise routine, while also providing deep stamina and strengthening work. The workout involves the entire body with a nice flow, and within the stretching segments and transitions a variety of Pilates elements including alignment, core work, stability, and more, are integrated. The workout includes the use of exercise bands for added resistance & challenge, as well as variations to some Pilates classics and new exercises. This workout can easily be done at home, in a studio, or on the go. The trainers demonstrate two levels of intensity side-by-side, offering both a beginner and more advanced option. BAY371, UPC: 874482003718, $19.99 srp.About Bayview Entertainment, LLC:
BayView Entertainment, LLC, is America's number one independent distributor of fitness, wellness, dance and special-interest DVD releases. BayView has made its name by being dedicated to releasing only the best DVDs in each category from the most trusted names in the field. BayView has forged relationships with the top names in fitness and special-interest, including Retromedia Entertainment, Pranamaya, Yoga Journal Magazine and Black Belt Magazine, as well as performers and producers as diverse as Kathy Smith, Gilad, Tamilee Webb, Total Immersion, 8 Minute Abs, Scott Cole, Joyce Vedral and many others. BayView's DVDs are available throughout the country at fine retailers everywhere as well as all major online stores. BayView can be found online at www.bayviewentertainment.comPhoto: