1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

Office Supplies Website Office Allsorts Offer 5 Star Service......Its Official!

Office Supplies website Office Allsorts is pleased to announce that our level of customer service has been reflected by Ekomi customer reviews.

 
PRLog - Jul. 13, 2011 - Our mission has always been to offer a quality service and experience through listening to customer feedback and features on the website.

Office Allsorts Ltd is a specialist online shop selling office supplies (http://www.officeallsorts.co.uk), stationery and computer products. In May 2011 Office Allsorts introduced the Ekomi independent customer review system. Ekomi are one of the UK market leaders in obtaining genuine and unbiased customer feedback which is then published on the internet for the world to see.

Since early days or the internet and e-commerce web security and customer confidence have been core issue. Handing over your credit card details to web based companies you've never heard of or spoken to has put many people off this form of shopping. The Ekomi independent feedback system gives potential new customers the chance to review other people's experiences of dealing with online retailers. If a company has consistently performed well and received positive feedback from its customers, the consumer can purchase safe in the knowledge that they are buying from a trustworthy retailer with a proven track record of delivering high quality service.

So how does the Ekomi gather reviews?

Approximately one week after an order has been despatched each customer will receive an email from Ekomi. This email asks the customer for feedback on their shopping experience and to rate this experience between 1 Star and 5 Stars. The feedback is completely voluntary and no incentives are offered for its completion. This means that the views gathered are totally impartial and for those potential customers using the feedback as a guide to the retailer they are invaluable

At Office Allsorts we strongly believe that buying online should be a safe, hastle free experience whether you're purchasing office supplies or groceries.

Since Office Allsorts launched Ekomi in May hundreds of emails have been sent asking customers for their experiences of ordering from the company. The feedback received has been universally positive with 91% of all customers awarding 5 stars out of 5 for their overall shopping experience. The remaining 9% of customers awarded 4 stars out of 5 which generates an overall score of 4.8 stars out of 5 for the online office supplier.

Carl Barton, Commercial Director of Office Allsorts commented on the figures. "Providing a first class level of service is at the heart of everything we do as a business. We always strive to offer an excellent customer experience and we often receive emails to staff members thanking them for their efforts. The Ekomi results are a real pat on the back for the whole business and they demonstrate to us that what we are doing is correct and our customers appreciate all our hard work. However, there is always room for improvement and our aim over the coming months is to further improve our Ekomi scores".

So whether you're buying  rexel shredders  (http://www.officeallsorts.co.uk/technology-office-machine...)   comb binders  ,  flipchart easels , rexel shredders  (http://www.officeallsorts.co.uk/rexel-shredders), plastic boxes for storage or even just a humble box of paper clips, visit (http://www.officeallsorts.co.uk/) for more information.

If you wish to read what Office Allsorts customers think before you buy then you can view their comments (https://www.ekomi.co.uk/review-office-allsorts.html)

# # #

Online retailer of Office supplies and Printer Cartridges offering a huge range of over 20,000 items at discounted prices, free next day delivery and 30-Day credit facilities for businesses.

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@officeallsorts.co.uk Email Verified
Source:Office Allsorts
City/Town:Nottingham - Nottingham - United Kingdom
Industry:Office Supplies Reviews
Tags:office allsorts, office supplies, ekomi, stationery, customer service, online shop
Shortcut:prlog.org/11582575
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share