The program honors the marketing programs, campaigns, and new initiatives that have achieved excellence worldwide. The awards put special emphasis on the four most critical aspects of marketing success: planning, execution, innovation, and measurable business impact.
“The 2014 applicants really raised the bar making this one of our most competitive years yet,” said Dave Munn, President and CEO of ITSMA. “It’s so impressive to see how these finalists have delivered high-impact results for their companies. They merit recognition.”
The 2014 ITSMA Marketing Excellence Award categories and finalists are:
* Driving Business with Thought Leadership: EY, Cognizant, Optum, Cisco, CSC, Wipro
* Enabling Sales Channels: TCS, BT, Amdocs, IBM, HCL
* Optimizing Online and Offline Marketing: IBM, Optum, KPMG, Cognizant, Dell India
* Improving Impact with Marketing Technology and Analytics: HCL, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft
* Accelerating Growth with Account Based Marketing: Cognizant, KPMG, Oracle, Juniper Networks
* Measuring and Communicating Marketing Performance:
"Our newest category, ‘Improving Impact with Marketing Technology and Analytics’, had some outstanding submissions. These finalists demonstrated how marketing technology and analytics can enable more targeted, personalized, and effective marketing programs,” said Munn.
An international panel of marketing executives and experts will select the winners, who will be announced at a special awards ceremony during ITSMA’s 21st Annual Marketing Conference, Driving Business Value, on November 4 at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Some of the winners will speak at the two-day conference, along with senior marketing executives, authors, and industry thought leaders from Amdocs, Buyer Persona Institute, Cognizant, Capgemini, Farland Group, KPMG, Pegasystems, Racepoint Global, and more.
For more information about ITSMA’s 2014 Annual Marketing Conference, visit: http://www.itsma.com/