• Government and Military Smartphones & Handheld Device Policies, Plans, Needs and Latest Initiatives
• Future Needs and Emerging Capabilities for Smartphone and Handheld Device Platforms
• DoD Mobility Capability Needs and Challenges
• Next-Generation Smartphone & Handheld Device Tactical Apps
• Cutting-edge Capabilities in Connecting Soldiers to Digital Applications (CSDA)
• Smartphones and Handheld Devices in the Future Mobile Enterprise
• Latest Approaches in Cybersecurity & Spectrum in Tactical and BYOD Environments
This outstanding two day symposium features senior Government, Military and Industry experts who are defining the newest requirements and developing cutting-edge strategies for deploying next generation smartphones and handheld devices. What role will smartphones and handheld devices play in developing mobile enterprise strategies? What is the status of Connecting Soldiers to Digital Applications (CSDA) and other initiatives?
What are the emerging guidelines for selecting apps and building use cases? How do you build in multi-level security capabilities for deployed vs. non-deployed devices? These and numerous other critical questions will be addressed during this comprehensive program including incredible networking opportunities and exhibiting for showcasing product & services.