1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution
The Travel Franchise Logo

The Business of Travel is Booming

Despite hard economic times travel remains a buoyant industry both. Consumers are adamant they are going to have their summer holiday. The upside of this is more and more individuals are looking to work in the travel industry.

 
 
Luxury Holiday Sales Increase
Luxury Holiday Sales Increase
PRLog - Feb. 18, 2013 - Despite tough economic times one industry continues to be robust, travel. It would seem that the traditional british spirit means that no matter what else is going on in the world, no matter how tough things are at home, we all still want out summer holiday.

In fact in a recent ABTA travel trends report it was predicted that tailor-made packages, luxury holidays and all-inclusive breaks are expected to be very popular in 2013. The cruise market continues to go from strength to strength especially with departures from the UK.

Although the internet is a dominant force in the sale of travel, surprisingly the number of people booking by phone and in the high street is very significant. In fact it is estimated that only 28% of the public actually booking holidays and accommodation direct with operators online. The remaining 72% of sales are booked with online travel agents, on the phone, with high street agents and with personal travel consultants.

Paul Harrison of The Travel Franchise reports that “January was our busiest month for holiday sales in the last 5 years. Average booking values have increased as have the average number of bookings being made by each member of our team”.

As well as increasing holiday sales. The Travel Franchise has seen a growing number of people joining their business to offer personal and tailor made travel services. Although The Travel Franchise is just one of a number of options for people wanting to get into travel, their continued growth is testament to their success.

“Our success is very much down to the level of training and support we give our partners” says Paul Harrison, franchise Development Directory of The Travel Franchise. “Without the right support you are less likely to succeed”.

You can find out more about The Travel Franchise at http://www.the-travel-franchise.com or by visiting their special preview event in Birmingham this Saturday. Details are available on their website.

But for all of you holiday makers out their looking for fantastic offers, there has never been a better time to book your next holiday.

Photo:
http://www.prlog.org/12082009/1

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@the-travel-franchise.com Email Verified
Source:The Travel Franchise
Phone:+44.1202611025
Zip:BH23 6NX
City/Town:Christchurch - Dorset - United Kingdom
Industry:Travel, Lifestyle
Tags:Travel, Franchise, Holidays, Business, economy
Shortcut:prlog.org/12082009
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share