Losing a digital television signal or experiencing any kind of disruption to TV viewing can be extremely frustrating. Contacting the original service provider such as Sky may help with resolving your problem, but if there is a lengthy wait to get your satellite dish checked and fixed, you can turn to another professional TV aerial installer such as Action Aerials (http://www.actionaerials.co.uk/
To ensure you find a company that you can trust, Chas Dutton recommends using this checklist:
· The price offered by the satellite installers is competitive and fixed with no hidden extras.
· The TV aerial installation company offers a full diagnostic check to ensure the problem is quickly identified. Many reputable companies such as Action Aerials (http://www.actionaerials.co.uk/)
· A refund policy is in place in case you are not satisfied with the work.
· A guarantee is offered on the work undertaken.
· All of the satellite dish installer engineers are fully approved and CRB checked.
Action Aerials (http://www.actionaerials.co.uk/)