HandySpeech™was created by 12-year-old Eric Zeiberg who was inspired by his sister, Julie, an autistic young girl with speech disabilities. “I hope that HandySpeech™will provide much needed help and open new opportunities for people in need,” said Eric. “The application is dedicated to courageous people who struggle every day to overcome their disabilities.”
HandySpeech ‘s™major features:
· Handwriting Recognition Technology© by PhatWare Corp
· Text-to-Speech powered by iSpeech, Inc
· Adaptive Technology application
· Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) application
· Context analyzer: automatic correction based on context
· Multilingual support with 13 major languages in a male or female voice
· Adaptive learning of the user writing patterns
· Cursive, PRINT, and mixEd handwriting style recognition
· Use of simple finger gestures to insert special characters such as space or return.
· Alternative keyboard input
About iSpeak4U - Formerly eCraftsmen Solutions, founded in 2003 - a provider of software products and services for mobile, web, and server applications, iSpeak4U is dedicated to creating easy to use, innovative iOS applications for people with disabilities.
About PhatWare - Founded in October 1997, PhatWare Corporation is a leading provider of easy to use, powerful software products and professional services for the mobile and desktop computing marketplace. PhatWare specializes in handwriting recognition, digital ink, note taking and database, and network management software development.
About iSpeech - Founded in 2007, iSpeech is a leading provider of speech technology and mobile apps. Customers worldwide choose iSpeech for its high quality, scalable, and easy to use text-to-speech (TTS), automated speech recognition (ASR) and voice to text solutions. The iSpeech Cloud has been used billions of times. iSpeech is a privately held company headquartered in Newark, NJ with offices in San Francisco.
For more information please call +1-860-266-2226, email: info@iSpeak4u.com, visit our web site www.iSpeak4u.com, our page on Facebook, our channel YouTube, or follow us on Twitter (@HandySpeech)