Physical therapies, orthotics, ultrasound treatment, laser, pain control acupuncture, remedial / sports massage.
Dr Les Bailey phd, DO, acopm,apta ( int part )
Affordable and effective treatment for
Muscle and joint problems
EVENING / WEEKEND EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE
- Andrew still college osteopaths diploma 1983
- Qualified osteopathy 1993 northern college of osteopaths (DO).
- Awarded teaching/lecturer diploma northern college of osteopaths 1993 where I was a senior lecturer for 3 years.
- remedial massage diploma first awarded 1981 (London academy of massage and physical culture)
- Phd awarded by thesis from OIUCM 2009 for research into plantar fasciitis
- Awarded lifetime membership medicina alternativa 1992
- Awarded the fellowship international lasertherapy association 1994
- Diploma in manipulative medical science 1991 (medicina alternativa)
- Former adviser on standards in therapy at the institute of complimentary medicine.
- Certificate in acupuncture for musculoskeletal pain control 1995
- Diploma in biomechanics DipBmec,college of foot health practitioners 2008
- Author of "the laymans guide to foot and heel pain”, 1st edition 2005, final 3rd edition 2010
- Registered with ACOPM and APTA (international partner)
A Dr Les Bailey orthotics article. Woodmansterne, Banstead, Surrey 2012
About Dr Les Bailey phd,DO, acopm.apta(int part)
Direct phone number 07801418080
Dr Les Bailey began in physical therapies in 1981,qualifying in remedial massage,and later going on to qualify as an osteopath.
He gained his phd from OIUCM for a thesis on the treatment of plantar fasciitis.
He was awarded a teaching/lecturing diploma from the northern school of osteopaths in 1993.
He also holds a diploma in foot biomechanics .
Dr Les Bailey works from his clinic near Banstead / woodmansterne in surrey.