"I teach Search Engine Optimization online for the JM Internet Group," Jason McDonald, Senior Director of the JM Internet Group. " Many times my students ask - hey Jason, what are the best books on SEO? What books would be top-rated? What SEO books would you recommend? I have thus compiled a list of my favorites. If you know of other great, fantastic, top-rated, best books about SEO, Google Marketing, getting to the top of Bing - you get my drift - reach out to me and suggest a book. I review quite a few on Amazon, and am always eager for the latest spin on this perpetually fascinating topic - using SEO to get your small business to the top of Google and Bing."
To see the list and read more about the books go to:
Top Ten List Of The Best SEO Books 2012 / 2013
1. SEO Fitness Workbook, 2012 Edition: Your Step-by-step Guide to Dominating Google and Bing by Jason McDonald
2. Fifty SEO Ideas: Free Tips, Secrets, and Ideas for Search Engine Optimization by Jason McDonald
3. Search Engine Optimization For Dummies by Peter Kent
4. SEO For 2012: Search Engine Optimization Secrets by Sean Odom
5. Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics by Brian Clifton
6. The Art of SEO by Stephan Spencer
7. SEO for Google Places - The Secret to Crushing Your Competition with Local SEO and Google Places by James Dreesen
8. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): An Hour a Day by Jennifer Grappone
9. Outrank Your Competition:
10. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Secrets by Danny Dover
Do You Know of Any SEO Books To Recommend to Jason?
Do you know about any books on SEO that you would like to submit to Jason for review? Jason is always looking for books with fresh new content on search engine optimization. Feel free to submit your book recommendations to him.
About JM Internet Group
The JM Internet Group provides SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Google AdWords training and courses for busy marketers and businesspeople. Online search engine optimization training helps explain keywords, page tags, link building strategies and other techniques needed to climb to the top of search engine rankings for Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The teaching methodology is hands on, with live examples and discussions, taught from the convenience of each student's computer.
JM Internet Group, Media Relations