November 07, 2012 – Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (http://en-us.lionbridge.com/
GeoFluent for Telligent integrates Lionbridge's SaaS-based customized real-time translation technology with Telligent’s suite of enterprise social applications. This multilingual solution addresses the needs of Telligent’s global customer base and provides enterprises several compelling business benefits including the ability to:
· Deflect Expensive In-Country Support Calls by providing online forums, blogs and wiki’s where customers can access information regardless of language or geography.
· Expand Global Community Participation by enabling customers across the globe to communicate instantly in a common forum in each customer’s native language.
· Increase Support Availability by providing multilingual search capabilities from popular search engines that enables 24x7 customer access to all relevant content for self-service worldwide.
· Reduce Costs of Community Administration by consolidating separate, sub-scale, language-specific forums into one common community that supports the ability to read and post in every visitor’s language of choice.
· Improve Customer Satisfaction by unlocking the richness of community content for a global, multilingual audience of customers and employees
· Improve SEO in Global Markets by enabling all relevant public-facing community content (in every language) to be served up whenever a visitor searches for answers in any language.
“By partnering with Lionbridge we can bring new value to enterprise organizations that are looking at ways to embrace and extend the power of community engagement and social collaboration,”
Telligent’s enterprise social platform is designed to enable businesses to create exceptional social experiences for their customers, partners and employees. With Telligent, enterprises can elevate customer experience with a community that reflects their brand and spurs engagement with a complete set of social applications that add social context and relevancy to collaboration.
"The next growth wave for enterprise social software is global market adoption with local-market relevance," said Rory Cowan, CEO of Lionbridge. “By combining GeoFluent customized real-time translation with Telligent, we are delivering a compelling enterprise solution that eliminates language and geography hurdles. Breaking this barrier increases revenue conversions, expedites time-to-market adoption, and significantly enhances the overall customer experience.”
About GeoFluent for Telligent
GeoFluent for Telligent is an integrated, enterprise translation solution that allows organizations to engage users in multiple languages within their Telligent-powered communities. As a result, enterprises can build multilingual customer-facing or employee communities that achieve business objectives for improving customer support, building brand loyalty and strengthening member networks across geographies and languages. Please go www.geofluent.com to learn more about GeoFluent for Telligent.
Telligent powers online communities and enterprise social networks that are essential to business. Global brands including Cadbury, Dell, Investec, Microsoft, Oxfam, Rackspace, Sitecore and Susan G. Komen for the Cure trust Telligent to transform their business with social. Telligent software helps companies empower their customers, employees and partners with social collaboration tools that drive real business value: higher sales, lower costs and bigger ideas. Our commitment to customer excellence is matched only by our dedication to community service, a people-first philosophy that defines our brand promise. For more information, visit Telligent.com or connect with us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency and local relevancy across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 26 countries. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Lionbridge, the Lionbridge logo, GeoFluent and the GeoFluent logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. in the U.S. and throughout the world.