The board’s term will run until November 2013 and includes:
• Stephanie Llorente (Butterball, LLC), president
• Kelly Hubbard (Largemouth Communications)
• Crystal Roberts* (Mountaintop Productions)
• Eva Hornak (S.T. Wooten Corporation)
• Christa Leupen (S&A Cherokee), membership chair
• Lauren Brown (S&A Cherokee), publicity chair
• Anthony Baldinelli* (Largemouth Communications)
• Lindsay Priester (Rountree Communications)
• Margot Horgan* (Clairemont Communications)
• Mallory Russell (Hope Community Church), member at large
• Katy Burgwyn (Marbles Kids Museum & IMAX Theatre), member at large and immediate past president
*New board member
“We’re privileged to have such a diverse group of local communications practitioners on our board for the coming year,” said Stephanie Llorente, president, RPRS. “Each of these individuals brings a unique perspective and experience to the organization. We are looking forward to directing and enhancing educational and professional development opportunities for RPRS members and working with other industry groups to advance the profession within the Triangle.”
The board is responsible for all RPRS professional development programs including monthly lunch meetings and the annual Sir Walter Raleigh Awards for Excellence in Communication, which recognizes the best public relations campaigns and tactics in North Carolina.
For more than 50 years, the Raleigh Public Relations Society (RPRS) has advanced the art and science of public relations and strengthened communication, understanding and cooperation among diverse individuals, organizations and institutions throughout the Triangle. For more information, visit www.rprs.org.