Guess That Flag is the biggest and best flag quiz game ever. Multiple choice question so no need to get the dictionary out.
No annoying ads or in app in app purchase, Guess That Flag is the full version of the game no need to pay for clues or more levels etc...
Ever come across a flag at a football, Rugby, Cricket, Baseball match, or on the news, in a film etc... and wondered which nation that flag belongs to?
Or find you some how seem to already know all the flags you see? Then Guess That Flag is the app for you.
Guess That flag comes with four game modes easy, medium, hard and expert. Also you can just browse through the flags (in great graphics) to see which flag belongs to what nation. Here's a breakdown of great features that sets Guess That Flag apart from other apps.
* Browse mode if you want to learn and educate yourself or your children in geography.
* Great graphics for each flag and each flag as its own screen, which makes for great screen shots of that flag.
* Over 140 flags in the app
* 4 different difficult settings to help get you ready for expert mode.
* All multiple choice questions so no need to have a dictionary to hand. After all this isn't a spelling test.
* Hours of fun with friends and family with the biggest flag app there is.
* Free updates at least 3 times a year, to improve and make the app even bigger and better.
* Learn all the Nations flags for the olympic's and Football tournaments etc...
* Win the latest ipod touch
If you still are not convinced about Guess That Flag go to our website (to the left of this page) and check out our free youtube video of the app.
Word of warning expert mode is extremely hard so don't jump straight into expert mode.
Ipod touch competition:
WIN THE LATEST IPOD TOUCH IN TIME FOR XMAS OR MAYBE EVEN THE IPAD3..
iPhoneGlance are sponsoring and providing the prize for our competition.
To enter the competition all you have to do is download "Guess That Flag" and beat expert mode. You will then contact me with the winners code and you will be entered into the draw. You will also get your name on the winners wall.
The draw will be made on 18th December 2012, so you will have your prize in time for christmas. The winner of the draw will recieve the latest version of the iPod touch. Ten runners up will get free apps from thehermonapps for a year. If we manage to get 10000 downloads of "Guess That Flag" iPhoneGlance will upgrade the winners prize to an iPad3.