Maximum Exposure PR
Brain Health Expert Dr. Cynthia Green Launches ThinkShops in June
ThinkShops Offer Anyone Access To Advanced Information About Keeping Brains Healthy From A Leading Expert
Montclair, New Jersey (June 2012) – Nationally known memory and brain health expert Dr. Cynthia R. Green will offer a ThinkShop series via webinar for the general public interested in understanding how to maintain brain health. ThinkShops are one- hour webinars providing access to helpful brain health topics.
“Our new ThinkShop series gives everyone the chance to take a class directly with leading experts in the field of memory, successful aging, and brain health. This is a great way for us to bring our scientifically-
The ThinkShops series will begin with two great workshops in June, including:
• Wisdom, Spirituality and Aging on June 18 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST., Dr. Green’s guest presenter, Rosemary Cox, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and educator and program designer for Memorial BrainWorks, will teach Wisdom, Spirituality and Aging. Participants will learn and understand what happens to their brain as they grow older and will listen to solutions that will help bring wisdom and spirituality into their everyday lives.
• Give Your Brain a Kiss! 10 Steps You Can Take to Sharpen Your Memory and Boost Your Brain Health on June 26 from 11 a.m. to noon EST., Dr. Green will give attendees a view of the latest brain health science and share her top 10 tips they can use immediately to sharpen their memory and boost their brain health.
To register for the June ThinkShops, please go to http://totalbrainhealth.com/
Webinars that will be featured in the coming months are:
• Give Your Brain a Kiss! 10 Steps You Can Take to Sharpen Your Memory and Boost Your Brain Health on Oct. 4 and Nov. 29
• Living Your Life with Your Brain in Mind on Oct. 11 and Dec. 6
• How to Remember What You Read on Oct. 18 and Dec. 13
• How to Remember the People You Meet on Oct. 25 and Dec. 20
About Dr. Green:
Cynthia R. Green, Ph.D., is a nationally recognized expert in memory fitness training, as well as an acclaimed author, respected lecturer, and sought-after spokesperson. She has appeared on MSBNC, as well as in the pages of Time, Newsweek, The Washington Post, Good Housekeeping, Prevention, and Parenting and is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post. Known for her engaging and personable presentation style, Dr. Green lectures extensively on memory fitness and related topics as president of Memory Arts, LLC. She has served on the faculty of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and the Mount Sinai Health System since 1990, where she is currently an assistant clinical professor in the Department of Psychiatry. Dr. Green is the author of Brainpower Game Plan, Total Memory Workout, 30 Days to Total Brain Health and coauthor of Through the Seasons.