The webinar is set for Wednesday, May 16th at 2pm EDT and will feature guest speaker, Hilary Hosek, Director of Talent Management at True Partners Consulting. True Partners Consulting (TPC), is a tax consulting services firm that caters to large and middle market organizations. As a professional services organizations, where consultants deal with multiple clients for varying lengths of time, TPC felt that there was no one person who can speak comprehensively to an individual’s performance. Because of this model, TPC found traditional performance appraisals to be inadequate and found 360 degree feedback to be their most viable solution to their performance management needs.
The focus of Ms. Hosek’s presentation will be how TPC was able to provide employees with balanced and up-to-date feedback by adding quarterly 360 degree feedback to their performance review process. Ms. Hosek will also discuss how TPC was able to:
● Institute a structured review process for fair, consistent appraisals
● Establish an efficient system to gather feedback from multiple reviewers
● Provide staff with comprehensive quarterly feedback
● Encourage employee involvement during the performance and goal setting process
● Use feedback to more accurately assess promotion and compensation decisions
Registration is required and seats are going fast for this complementary event so please register by visiting HRTMS on the web at http://www.hrtms.com/