Keep in mind that there are many types of locks out there. You're going to have your cable, chain, as well as U-locks. Look into each lock, when you're looking to get one, since they are all going to vary in types.
The top Bike Locks in 2010...
* Avenir Coil Combo: 6 feet of cable that comes with a combination lock. High reviews, and will only run you about $13.
* Master Lock 3-pack: Get a whole set for the whole family. A simple set that's great for 3 bikes. Comes equipped with keys, and will run you about $13.
* OnGuard Pit Bull: OnGuard is a very popular brand online, when it comes to bike locks. Great, durable cable, as well as fairly high reviews. It's a little on the higher end for about $30.
* Mongoose Cable: This popular bike company has their own bike lock. It's about $10, and is used as a combo lock.
* OnGuard Beast 5017: This highly rated lock is going to cost you a little money, but many people swear by it. It's around $55, but if you want something that's going to protect your bike, I would highly consider it.
When looking a lock such as these, make sure that you know what kind of type you want. Do you want a combination lock, or do you want a key? Most brands are fairly similar. Do your homework and find one for you!
Find the links to all the best bike locks on the market today in 2010.
bike locks: http://riderwear.net/
# # #
Address: 186 Westgate Rd, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear NE4 6AL, United Kingdom.
Phone: 0191 230 2929
Fax: 0191 232 1025
Email Address: email@example.com