“Never before has a fashion icon designed a gold ingot. The Gaultier bar is a one-of-a-kind, limited-quantity collector’s piece that not only is a great investment but it will also become a piece of history. The price of gold has risen more than fivefold in the last 10 years, outperforming almost every other investment,”
One side of the gold bar is engraved with a heart – with Gaultier's trademark sailor stripe – amid radiating rays, and above that is a banner displaying the name Jean-Paul Gaultier.
Gold was worth less than $100 an ounce 40 years ago and has swelled in value since, Hanlon notes. “Gold prices rise over time, making small bars a solid investment for the future,” he states.
The Jean-Paul Gaultier bar carries a slight premium because of its unique design and limited mintage. This collector's item can be purchased from Dillon Gage Metals, the sole distributor in the United States, by calling 800-527-7034.
Dillon Gage Metals offers bullion trading, online trading of physical metal and futures, jewelry trading and liquidation, refining services, and rare coins and estate liquidations.
For more information on Dillon Gage Metals, please visit www.dillongage.com/
# # #
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. (DillonGage.com)
• Dillon Gage Metals, one of the largest precious metals dealers in the U.S. (DillonGage.com/
• Dillon Gage Refinery, state of the art refinery located in Dallas, Texas. (dillongage.com/
• FizTrade Online Trading offers real-time trading for bid and ask markets for gold, silver platinum and palladium. (FizTrade.com)
• Diamond State Depository, a wholly owned, independently operated precious metals storage facility located in New Castle, Delaware. (DiamondStateDepository.com)
• International Depository Services of Canada, a wholly owned, independently operated precious metals storage facility located in Toronto, Canada. (www.IDSofCanada.com)
Media Relations Contact: