Spaces are limited and pre-registration is required. There are limited territories available to become an Astec Authorized Contractor so please contact us today at 800-223-8494 or fill out the following registration form: http://www.icc-
ICC is the world leader in fluid applied seamless surface technology and the Astec Authorized Contractor Program offers you the ability to start your own business or expand your current business to include one of the fastest growing segments of the roofing and coating markets.
At the training session some of the topics covered will include:
• What are the components / differences of fluid-applied roofing systems?
• Evaluating the existing roof surface and proper surface preparation.
• Application specifications and quality control.
• Marketing and sales support, how ICC can help you to grow your business.
USING THE ASTEC® RE-PLY ROOFING SYSTEM YOU CAN…
• Provide your customer an incredible value and expand your sales
• Increase your exposure & credibility
• Join with a leading ISO 9001-2008 registered manufacturer of “Cool Roof” products
INSULATING COATINGS CORPORATION OFFERS…
• High quality products; ICC is ISO 9001-2008 registered.
• 10-year renewable, product & labor warranty
• Full technical support
• National & local marketing support, sales assistance (team selling & proposal writing)
• Strong credibility (over 320 million square feet, and over 25 years in business)
ASTEC® AUTHORIZED CONTRACTOR Features and Benefits:
PERFORMANCE : Astec® Re-Ply Insulating Re-Roofing Systems give you the most in a fluid applied membrane system. Astec® stops leaks, reinforces susceptible areas of the roof and saves energy. Show your customers the impressive results and they will understand that your proposal is the best system for their roof.
PROFITS : ICC ships Astec® factory direct, saving you money. There is no need to hold inventory. Customer savings could be 50% or more over older roof technology and tear-offs. Astec® is a proven system applied over 320 million sq. feet. The Astec® system's direct sale model allows you to provide your customer a premium product and system at an incredibly competitive price.
PROTECTION : An Astec® Authorized Contractor is part of the ICC Team. You've got an edge over the competition and ICC helps you maintain that edge. We look out for you in your territory. Our national advertising has supplied many quality leads for Astec® Contractors to follow, and this year our marketing program is as aggressive as we've ever had.
PROVEN: The Astec marketing program includes refined methods designed to help your company grow; national advertising, direct mail, telemarketing, social media, e-mail and much, much more. Your ICC representative can guide you and your company every step of the way. Astec® is more than a great solution to roofing problems - it's a proven program to success!
ASTEC® AUTHORIZED CONTRACTOR PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
There are no extra fees in this program! Every penny you spend is on growing your business.
You work closely with an ICC Regional Manager. Leads are worked together. All materials are shipped direct from the factory, usually to the job site. You install the materials with your crew and equipment.
Technical support and sales assistance is ongoing. You learn the advantages of Astec® Re-Ply Re-Roofing Systems as well as installation and sales methods before you ever meet a prospect.
Leads for your business are generated in many ways:
• Direct Mail
• National Advertising in Trade Publications, Postcards, PR, etc.
• E-Mail Marketing
• Internet & Social Media Marketing
• Local Marketing... we can assist you on this and help you develop a local marketing program.
“A Growing Business Needs Quality Leads”
Contact us today for more information 800-223-8494, or to complete the Authorized Contractor Information Request form click here:
# # #
ICC develops and manufactures fluid-applied membrane systems for the sustainable restoration of roofs, walls, and other industrial surfaces. ASTEC elastomeric products and systems not only provide seamless waterproof and weathertight barriers, they offer high reflectivity, emissivity, and dissipation of heat, while reducing UV light degradation. ASTEC coatings and membranes add advantages to any substrate that can lead to substantial maintenance and energy cost reductions.